Can my grandma lock my boyfriend locked up for getting me pregnant***10points***?

hey i am an 17 year old girl that has an 19year old boyfriend that i love very much i justv found out that i might be 4wks pregnant and im going to the doctor for an appt. about this well i live in alabama and the consent age is 16 and by the time the baby will be due it will be december 25 or so and my b-day is... show more hey i am an 17 year old girl that has an 19year old boyfriend that i love very much i justv found out that i might be 4wks pregnant and im going to the doctor for an appt. about this well i live in alabama and the consent age is 16 and by the time the baby will be due it will be december 25 or so and my b-day is april 9 and his is feburary 10 and next year i will be 18 so what is it that i can do cuz i dont want this to happen to my boyfriend cuz i will abort this baby cuz my grandma is crazy but i live with mmy grandma she get temporary cusidie of me and my brother but i talked to my mom about this and she said that are age is perfectly fine cuz to me it is very hard to meet someone your same age espespically if you are 17 but please i want good answers pleawse and please be respectful thanx and god bless you