College universities are brainwashing students??????

I have heard right wingers say that college universities are brainwashing their students into believing in and accepting liberal ideologies. I am a second semester junior at the Georgia Institute of Technology. I am earning my Bachelors of Science in mechanical engineering. In my 3 years of college, I have never... show more I have heard right wingers say that college universities are brainwashing their students into believing in and accepting liberal ideologies. I am a second semester junior at the Georgia Institute of Technology. I am earning my Bachelors of Science in mechanical engineering. In my 3 years of college, I have never once had a teacher spew any kind of left wing ideas. I go to class, the teachers teach their subjects, and I go home. End of story. I have not heard any of my teachers say anything even remotely political. I guess they consider circuit analysis and mechanics of materials to be liberal propaganda. God forbid we do something liberal like design and build a car engine.
19 answers 19