Leatherman Skeletool in Canada?? Release date?

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew when the Skeletool is going to be released in Canada, or where I can get one shipped to me at a reasonable price? Amazon apparently won't ship them north of the border.

Thanks!!

The "where to buy" website really doesn't help, because even though it points to retailers for the leatherman tools, they mention nothing about the skeletool.

Favorite Answer

Their website suggests several stores in Canada that sell Leatherman products, and implies everything that's available here in the states is available over there as well, unless it's illegal. I think you have to call around, have the store order it for you, or sign up to reserve one when they do arrive. There are stores online that will ship to Canada, but the one I looked at seemed very suspicious, insisting first time orders from Canada can be paid only by Western Union. I wouldn't advise anyone to ever pay anything through Western Union. http://www.leatherman.com/where-to-buy/dealer-loca...