Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What do you think of the United States of America?

Favorite Answer

The United States of America...

...Well, it looks good on paper. That is, if you only scratch the surface. If you really start getting into it, then you see what's actually happening right now and it looks like a disaster waiting to happen

Our country has been hijacked. Our elections are a fraud. People everywhere are living in the illusion of freedom and security. Meanwhile, our government is building itself up, restricting our freedoms, and giving itself more and more power all the time.

Our borders and sovereignty are being destroyed by groups like the Trilateral Commission and the Council for Foreign Relations and our president is secretly signing our country away to the North American Union and the United Nations.

Our people are asleep and see none of it and continue to believe that we are free and all is well. Friends, American Idol, and whatever else is on have killed more braincells across the country than the drugs have.

Did I mention the "War On Drugs"? The government spends billions of dollars a year to help "keep kids off drugs" with worthless programs like D.A.R.E. which do nothing more than inform kids which drugs are the most fun. Meanwhile the CIA gets caught with 3.2 TONS of cocaine on board a plane when it crashes in Mexico... talk about ironic.

And speaking of BS wars, the "War on terror" is another. The greatest military force in the world is running around looking for people hiding in caves that supposedly blew up our towers (haha). Funny how they order to go to war was sitting on Bush's desk the day before 9/11. The government throws the term "terrorist" around like candy and the American public is all to willing to hand over their freedom for "security".

The FBI now considers people that frequently reference the constitution as potential terrorists and Halliburton has signed deals to build detention and processing camps across the country for American citizens.

Our economy is in a free fall thanks to the Federal Reserve System and our money is constantly devaluing. Ron Paul wants to abolish it because there is no reason that the government should have to borrow money from a private entity at interest, tax the hell out of the people to pay off that interest (using money borrowed from them), and hold itself in a self-perpetuating debt; but everyone thinks he's a "loon".

What do I think about the United States of America? Well... she's a bit of a fixer-upper, but I'll give her a try.

Source(s): Crashed CIA plane found with Cocaine: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/... http://djd.newsvine.com/_news/2007/09/29/993329-ci... FBI flier considers people that reference the constitution "terrorists": Front: http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerr... Back: http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerr... If you need any other reference material, contact me.

The United States of America is "the Great Experiment". It was founded as a land of freedoms and democratic ideals. It's known as a place of opportunity and hope and innovation. I think the United States of America still has this underlying greatness. We just need to get back to our core values.

I love the United States of America and the majority of the people in it. We have a great country with the exception of the crooked self serving politicians and a few extremist's and dead beats.

I love her!

God Bless the United States of America!!!

Source(s): Me.

Thank God! There is the United States of America!

Or, we do not have these Ask, Answer, and Discover.

• JeanE

In the words of Irving Berlin- God bless America, land that I love. Stand beside her, and guide her through the night with the light from above.

Sorry I've lived in America, and your country is not safe. your health care is a joke. Australia is the best western country in the world hands down

If freedom, Justice, second chances ,a free market economy and opportunity sound good to you America is the place buddy.

I'm tired of the name...let's change it to the Affiliated Territorial Boundaries of The Central Part of the North American Continent.