Wow. What is wrong with America today?

There just seems to be an apocalyptic, negative, evil, fierce atmosphere, filled with pollution, mental problems/anger, frustration, and a dismal hope for the future, at least in major cities like NYC, LA, the south, many places you go, there's just SOOOO much craziness/shadiness, and just horrid living... show more There just seems to be an apocalyptic, negative, evil, fierce atmosphere, filled with pollution, mental problems/anger, frustration, and a dismal hope for the future, at least in major cities like NYC, LA, the south, many places you go, there's just SOOOO much craziness/shadiness, and just horrid living conditions.

You'd think you were in a 3rd world country almost.
I mean it's not all like that, and there are many great spots in America, thank GOD, I happen to live in a nicer area, but my GOD,....it's scary the way some of it truly is.

What is going on?

What happened?

And will it continue to get worse?

ALso, WHY are people so BLIND to this?

Do you guys drive? do you live near or in major cities?

Are you retarted or something? B/c I just don't see how anyone cannot see what I'm talking about unless you're totally ignorant, uneducated or retarted. Sorry lol.

Can someone just explain to me what's wrong with America today?