What's wrong with black women....asian men?

I don't understand what's really that wrong with black women. It seems like no one wants to date a black woman (besides black men and european whites). Black women are NOT ugly, look at Kerry Washington, Angela Basset, Paula Patton, and Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry, Beyonce Knowles. I'm sick of hearing... show more I don't understand what's really that wrong with black women. It seems like no one wants to date a black woman (besides black men and european whites). Black women are NOT ugly, look at Kerry Washington, Angela Basset, Paula Patton, and Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry, Beyonce Knowles. I'm sick of hearing "I'll date anyone but blacks." Also in America, when black women are smart they are REALLY SMART and there are a number of them. This question is mostly directed towards asian men. And if they're worried about the kids.... look at Cassie (black/filipino), Amerie (black/Korean), and Crystal Kay (japanese/black). Also out of curiosity why do asian parents supposedly "hate" blacks, yes some blacks commit crimes, but so do hispanics, and it is known that asian gangs are the worst of all. If it weren't for martin luther king jr. and I dare say...Malcolm X and even Cesar Chavez asians wouldn't have all the opportunities they have. So why hate blacks....my question sort of changed here.lol.?
Update: if you say skin color...that just proves pure ignorance.
Update 2: yes I know latinos like black girls too