Which comic strip do you read regularly?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have been reading "Peanuts" since I was a kid... "For Better Or Worse' since I was a teen...

And my all time fav.... naturally... "Calvin & Hobbes"....

• 3 years ago

while it grew to become into first out, It grew to become into particularly arguable, it grew to become into like 'All interior the family individuals' for the comics strips. Alcoholism, spousal abuse, being unemployed, gathering welfare, actual confrontations, family individuals violence, mendacity to the spouse, and distrust of outsiders have been all stunning to make sure interior the comedian part of the paper. besides the shown fact that, while year after year it grew to become into the comparable ingredient, it quite form of have been given previous. There in no way appeared to be any severe differences, and the fact that lots of the strips are all 'stand alones' (they dont save on with an more desirable persevering with tale line) added approximately straight forward repeats of the comparable hassle-loose tale repeating persistently- Andy wont get a activity, he hangs out interior the bar, talks crap approximately his spouse, gets in a combat, gets under the effect of alcohol, tries to sneak interior the abode at 3 am, and clever mouths/ insults his spouse. arguable 30 years in the past, very common right this moment. As for the imaginative sort, i got here across it eye-catching, and clearly the author has a aptitude for sketch sort representation. Its nowhere close to the point of anime or CGI, besides the shown fact that it in high-quality condition nicely with the different newspaper strips.

• 1 decade ago

Used to be "The Far Side" (before Gary Larson retired, I think.) Now, just the Word Jumble, which isn't really a comic strip...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For Better or Worse

Mother Goose and Grimm

Hagaar the Horrible

Garfield

The Family Circus

BC

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In the Dallas Morning News

I read the Love is.... comic

• DZ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Boondocks

• 1 decade ago

Boondocks & Beetle Bailey

• 1 decade ago

Zits or Fox trot. Always Pearls befor swine!

• 1 decade ago

Family Guy, comes on at 7pm every night except Saturday.

• 1 decade ago

Garfield.

• kate b
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Jenny ( its a military comic in stars and stripes)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.