Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

what does steaming your skin do?

i steamed my skin over the sink and washed my face and my skin feels amazing! what does it do?!

• Best Answer

opens your pores alowing you to get the dirt and make up off to have better clearer skin.

cold tightens your pores

I steam my face every night before i go to bed with a vaporizer, then i put on an oil free lotion. The steam opens up your pores, which lets the lotion get deep in there. It leaves my skin silky soft!

It opens the pores of your skin and when you washed it, it washed the dirt and oil from your face. Its something everybody should do you have clear skin good job!

The heat opens your pores and allows the dirt inside to be removed.

It opens the pores and allows all the dirt and oil to be cleaned much easier.

• luff

i fill my sink basin with warm water (no longer each and every of ways) and that i positioned my face purely above the water and positioned a towel on the lower back of my head and over the sink basin so the steam won't get away. or you need to purely take a warm bathe.

opens up and cleans out your pores....now i want to go to a steam room..that sounds soooo nice.

• it opens ur pores and sord of cleans them! and to close them bac put ur face over a bowl of dry ice. :] ;]