Are there any onesies made for children older than 24 months?

The biggest I can find is for children 24 months old. Do onesies exist for 3 year olds?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Carter's run really big......my daughter is in 18 months clothes and she wears the 12 months carter's oneises.......she even have some 9 month ones that still fit her......so if you need onesies for a child in a size 3, I would bet the 24 months Carter's would fit him/her.

• 1 decade ago

I work in a preschool and I have seen kids as old as 3 in onsiles...and it makes it so hard to change them. If they are toilet training it is even harder for them to go potty because they have to unbutton that panel at the bottom to be able to go and in the long run they end up wetting their pullups or underwear....I wish parents would think twice about putting a child of training age in onesies....it would help us in daycares etc out....

• Avodah
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, b/c usually at this point it is a pain to have to change them or do training pants with buttons on the onesies.

• 1 decade ago

Gerber makes xxl onesies, they are real hard to find. I think I got them online.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try Walmart!

• 1 decade ago

try charters they make really old numbers and in between sizes

• yes i think children's place has them up to size 4t. try looking online at www.childrensplace.com

hope that helped!!

• 1 decade ago

no they are considered toddlers by then

• 1 decade ago

i dont think they do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.