Are there any onesies made for children older than 24 months?

The biggest I can find is for children 24 months old. Do onesies exist for 3 year olds?

Favorite Answer

Carter's run really big......my daughter is in 18 months clothes and she wears the 12 months carter's oneises.......she even have some 9 month ones that still fit her......so if you need onesies for a child in a size 3, I would bet the 24 months Carter's would fit him/her.

I work in a preschool and I have seen kids as old as 3 in onsiles...and it makes it so hard to change them. If they are toilet training it is even harder for them to go potty because they have to unbutton that panel at the bottom to be able to go and in the long run they end up wetting their pullups or underwear....I wish parents would think twice about putting a child of training age in onesies....it would help us in daycares etc out....

• Avodah

No, b/c usually at this point it is a pain to have to change them or do training pants with buttons on the onesies.

Gerber makes xxl onesies, they are real hard to find. I think I got them online.

Try Walmart!

try charters they make really old numbers and in between sizes

• yes i think children's place has them up to size 4t. try looking online at www.childrensplace.com

hope that helped!!

no they are considered toddlers by then

i dont think they do