I need some help with my GCSE resistant materials folder?

Before I begin, please do not tell me to ask my teacher as I'm on my Easter holiday here and my folder is due in first day back. Okay, so, on the check list I was given it says: Processes of construction, does that mean how I made, for example a mortise and tenon joint? Also, it says CAD (Computer Aided... show more Before I begin, please do not tell me to ask my teacher as I'm on my Easter holiday here and my folder is due in first day back.
Okay, so, on the check list I was given it says: Processes of construction, does that mean how I made, for example a mortise and tenon joint?
Also, it says CAD (Computer Aided Design), for this could I just draw, let's say, a mortise machine using a computer?
Another few things that it says that I'm not sure about is where it says 'Use of jigs, aids' - what are they/could be? And 'Quality checks' - does that mean how I made sure that my project produced a high quality?
Last question, For my evaluation, could I include part of the 'Industrial practice' section, where you have to write notes on changes to enable my product to sell in the shop? If not, what do I do for that section?
Thank you for reading my question as it is fairly long (sorry!) and thank you in advance for any answers you might have :)
1 answer 1