websites for baby clothes?

Does anyone know of any good websites with babies clothes that aren't too outrageous. something other than wal mart, target, k mart, or e bay done looked at all those and not much of a selection. Im pregnant with my first girl and when i had my 2 boys it was so easy to find girl clothes and hard to find boys now its easy to find boys and really hard to find girls especially newborn.

Favorite Answer

I love Gymboree, Baby Gap, Old Navy, Children's Place. I also like Hanna Anderson but it is a little more expensive.

www.magickidsusa.com is a great site for Newborn clothing. Magic Kids sells brand name clothing for 50-70% below retail prices! Magic Kids ships within 48 hours of purchase, so you won't have to wait forever for the clothing to be shipped. The only possible downside to this is that when you try to create an account by clicking on the log in link and then "create a new account" it requires a DISCOUNT CODE, but luckily for you I found one for you. The Discount Code is: MK56955. Now, remember to use the DISCOUNT CODE or you won't be able to take advantage of the low prices Magic Kids offers! Well, hope that helps!

i personally shop for baby and kids clothes on eBay.. i can get TOP quality clothes and designes lebels at a fraction of the price - i even buy 2nd hand sometimes as babies grow SOO fast the clothes are barely worn .. and i am yet to be disapointed with anything i have bought ! oohh if i am uncertain on sizes for different labels i go into a shop and look / try on forst then i know what size in that brand suits ;)

Craigslist. You can get a ton of stuff for super cheap (since babies grow out of the clothes so quickly) When you go to pick up the items if it doesnt look like a clean home leave the items there but rememebr everything can be washed.

childrens place, oldnavy, kohls, target, macy's, boscovs.