Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If my date wants to take me to McDonalds, should I make him eat inside?

Nothing says class like showing off your date--

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing says a romantic date like sitting at a table that's bolted to the ground, lol.

• Login to reply the answers
  • If you don't know him very well, then make him stay in the car and eat and you go inside.

Sit by the window and wave at him to let him know you're o.k.

After about six dates you might want to sit at the same table, but don't rush it..........that leads to promiscuity.

Source(s): Buy a pregnancy test and tuck it in your Happy Meal bag. When you are done eating why not pull it out and hand it to him?
  • Does your local McDonald's have a playland? Go to the top, link arms, and drink your chocolate shakes up there. Throw french fries on all the kiddies.

• 1 decade ago

i personally hate eating inside fast food places. so go through the drive thru and get something and sit in the parking lot or even the park. that way its just the two of you and its special you can acutally talk to each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes

• Oh, of COURSE you want to eat inside! Nothing ruins fine cuisine faster than pigeons flocking around.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nah to make it even more of a romantic date hit up the drive thru..

• 1 decade ago

A date in McDonald's? What is he A high school kid?

• 1 decade ago

Yes...sit down dinner means in the restaurant not the front seat of his dad's Buick.

• 1 decade ago

How did you manage to get such a cheap-skate date? Didn`t he show any signs of being a Mac. man?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.