Gina asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

dishwasher machoine

I just bought a brand new dishwasher AEG.

Every time if I do not open the door immediately after the washing and drying circle has finished. The inside of the machine is very wet. Full of condense and water drops.The technician came and checked the machine and said nothing is wrong. He advice me the only way to avoid this problem, I need to open the door immediately after the full circle is finished.

Over the past 10 years, I have used different dishwashers and never face this problem.They are always dry inside, no matter when do I open the door.

They are asking me to pay the bill because they sent the technician and he

found nothing wrong. It was me who do not know how to operate to get the

best result.

Can somebody tell me if it is normal that condense and water drop will remain inside the machine?

Rating
  • K
    Favorite Answer

It's not fair to request any payment within the warranty period, and if such payment is required they should have informed you about this situation before sending you a repairman! I suggest you make a formal complaint about this to the company, as well as the Consumer Council for further assistance.

It seems not normal to have water drops as you mentioned, but please also refer to the user's guide to check if that is "normal" to that machine.

i think u dont what is dishwasher and hope u will not just asking ppls to complaints .