Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急急急˙幫我翻譯成英文(考試用)˙贈20點

大家好。我叫Jim。我的朋友叫Vivi。她來自台南。當她11歲的時候就來高雄了。她今年22歲。她有一個爸爸、一個姐姐和一隻可愛的小狗,她喜歡她的家人。她的體型適中,而且是個可愛的女孩。她每天都必須在早上7點30分起床,因為她必需要去上班。她很喜歡喝咖啡。每天上班都必須喝一杯咖啡。她只有星期日休假。她的興趣是逛街、看電影和唱歌。她幾乎每個禮拜都會去看一次電影。她非常喜歡唱歌,而且唱歌很好聽。她曾經參加過很多歌唱比賽。她是一個搞笑的女孩。而且她很喜歡跟朋友在一起聊天。所以她每天都過的很快樂。將來她想開一間女生的服飾店。這就是她未來的夢想。我希望她能美夢成真。謝謝。

可以順便幫我看順暢嗎˙如果不順暢˙哪裡需要做更改˙拜託了

Rating
  • inch
    Favorite Answer

Hi, everyone. My name is Jim. Vivi, a girl from Tainan , is my best friend. She came to Kaushung since she was eleven years old. And now, she is twenty-two. There are three members else in her family, father, one sister, and a lovely puppy. She likes her family so much. Besides, she has a moderate shape, and also, she is cute.

大家好,我叫作Jim。Vivi是我最好的朋友,她來自台南。她十一歲起就來到高雄,而現在,她已經二十二歲了。她家庭中有其他三個成員,分別是爸爸、姊姊以及一隻可愛的小狗。她很喜歡她的家人。另外,她身材適中,而且也很可愛。

Vivi has to get up at seven-thirty every morning because of her job. In addition, she enjoys having coffee; she must have a cup of coffee everyday while working. She only gets days off on Sunday. Shopping, watching movies, and going to KTV are her interests. She even goes to movies once per week. Moreover, she love singing, and she sings well, too. She has entered lots of singing competitions before.

因為工作的關係,Vivi每天早上7:30必須起床。而她很愛喝咖啡,每天工作的時候都要來上一杯。只有星期日是她的休假。她的興趣有逛街、看電影,和唱歌,她甚至每個禮拜都會看一部電影。還有,她很愛唱歌,唱得也很好聽,曾經參加過很多歌唱比賽。

Also, she is a really funny girl, likes to chat with friends. Therefore, she has good time everyday. She would like to have her own clothing store, and it is her dream for future. I sincerely hope Vivi’s dream is going to come true. That’s all. Thank you.

此外,她是一個非常搞笑的女生,喜歡和朋友一起閒話家常。因此她每天都過得很快樂。她想要開一間屬於自己的服飾店,這也就是他未來的夢想。我由衷的希望Vivi的夢想能夠成真。以上,謝謝各位!

幫你稍微修改過中文的文句,希望對你有幫助!

Source(s): 自己翻譯的, 參考看看, 希望對你有幫助喔!

Hi!I am Jim.I have a friemd calls Vivi.She is from Tainan.She came Kaohsiung whem she was 11 years old.she has a dad,a sister and a cute dog.She likes her family.She also a cute girl .

大家好。我叫Jim。我的朋友叫Vivi。她來自台南。當她11歲的時候就來高雄了。她今年22歲。她有一個爸爸、一個姐姐和一隻可愛的小狗,她喜歡她的家人。她的體型適中,而且是個可愛的女孩。

She wake up at 7:30 at the morning because she needs to work.She likes to drink coffee.She drinks a cup of coffee before she go to work.She just has one day off every day.

她每天都必須在早上7點30分起床,因為她必需要去上班。她很喜歡喝咖啡。每天上班都必須喝一杯咖啡。她只有星期日休假。

Her hobby is shopping,watch movie and singing.She watch movie everyweek.She also sing well.She had entered a lot of singing competition before.

她的興趣是逛街、看電影和唱歌。她幾乎每個禮拜都會去看一次電影。她非常喜歡唱歌,而且唱歌很好聽。她曾經參加過很多歌唱比賽。

She is a really funny girl.She likes to talk with her friends.So she is happy everyday.She wants to be a clothing store boss.This is her dream in the future.I hope she can finish her dream in the future.Thankyou.

她是一個搞笑的女孩。而且她很喜歡跟朋友在一起聊天。所以她每天都過的很快樂。將來她想開一間女生的服飾店。這就是她未來的夢想。我希望她能美夢成真。謝謝。

Source(s): Me
  • 匿名

Hello. My name is Jim. My friend calls Vivi. She is from Tainan. As she came to Kaohsjung when 11 year old. She is 22 years old this year. She has a father, an elder sister and a lovely puppy, she likes her family. Her size is moderate, and a lovely girl. She must get up at 30 past 7 in the morning every day, because she must need to work. She likes drinking coffee very much. Must drink a cup of coffee to go to work every day. She only has a holiday on Sunday. Her interest is to go shopping, see the film and sing. She nearly each one will go to see the film once in week. She likes singing very much, and it is very pleasant to sing. She once participated in a lot of competitions of singing. She is a girl making laughs. And she likes chatting together with the friend very much. So she crosses every day very happy. She wants to open the dress shop for a girl in the future. This is her future dream. I hope she can turn the dream into the reality. Thanks.

Hello, Everybody. My name is Jim. My friend is Vivi. She is from Tainan. She came to Kaohsiung when she was 11 y ears old. Now she is 22 years old. She has one father, one older sister, and a cute of dog. She like her families. She is a cute girl and her figure is very nice. She has to get up at 7:30 every day because she must go to work. She like to drink coffee very much. She must drink a cup of coffee while working. She just has one day off every week, that is Sunday. She is interested in going shopping, seeing movies, and singing songs. She almost goes to see a movie once a week. She like to sing songs very much and her voice is very wonderful.

她曾經參加過很多歌唱比賽。她是一個搞笑的女孩。而且她很喜歡跟朋友在一起聊天。所以她每天都過的很快樂。將來她想開一間女生的服飾店。這就是她未來的夢想。我希望她能美夢成真。謝謝。

Source(s): 累了,明天再翻

Hello. I call Jim. Friend of mine calls Vivi. She comes from Tainan. When she 11 year-old time came Gaoxiong. Her this year 22 years old. She has a daddy, an elder sister and a lovable puppy, she likes her the family member. Her build is moderate, moreover is a lovable girl. She must get out of bed every day in the early morning 7 o'clock 30 minute, because she must need to go goes to work. She likes drinking the coffee very much. Every day goes to work all must drink cup of coffee. She only Sunday to be on leave. Her interest is window-shops, looked the movie and sings. Her nearly each week can go watches a time of movie. She extremely likes singing, moreover sings very pleasantly to hear. She participated very has sung to compete. She is the girl which does smiles. Moreover she likes with the friend chatting together very much. Therefore she crosses every day is very joyful. Future she will want to open a female student's clothing shop. This will be she future the dream. I hope her to be able fond dream Cheng Chen. Thanks.

Source(s): 翻譯軟體