? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急!非常急請幫我翻譯下列的英文對話!

如下,一則由兩個男人的對話

Man: Well, I was driving home from a party about three hours ago, so it was about 2:00 AM, when I saw this bright light overhead.

Police Officer: Okay. And then what happened?

Man: Oh, man. Well, it was out of this world. I stopped to watch the light when it disappeared behind a hill about a kilometer ahead of me.

Police Officer: Alright. Then what?

Man: Well, I got back in my car and I started driving toward where the UFO landed.

Police Officer: Now, how do you know it was a UFO? Perhaps you only saw the lights of an airplane [No], or the headlights of an approaching car [No]. Things like that happen, you know.

Man: Well if it was that, how do you explain "the BEAST"?

Police Officer: What do you mean, "the BEAST"?

Man: Okay. I kept driving for about five minutes when all of a sudden, this giant, hairy creature jumped out in front of my car.

Police Officer: Oh, yeah.Then what?

Man: Well, then, the beast picked up the front of my car and said, "Get out of the car. I'm taking you to my master!" Something like that.

Police Officer: Wow? A hairy alien who can speak English! Come on!

Man: I'm not making this up, if that's what you're suggesting. Then, when I didn't get out of the car, the beast opened the car door, carried me on his shoulders to this round-shaped flying saucer, and well, that's when I woke up along side the road. The beast must have knocked me out and left me there.

Police Officer: Well, that's the best story I've heard all night, sir. Now, have you been taking any medication, drugs, or alcohol in the last 24 hours? You mentioned you went to a party.

Man: What? Well, I did have a few beers, but I'm telling the truth.

Police Officer: Okay, okay. We have a great therapist that deals with THESE kinds of cases.

Man: I'm not crazy.

Police Officer: Well, we'll look into your story. Thank you.

Rating
  • Joana
    Best Answer

男士: 嗯 我三個小時以前離開派對開車回家 大約是早上二點的時候 我看到上頭有這個大光

警察: 好吧 然後發生了什麼?

男士:喔~糟糕 嗯 我從沒見過這個(這個世界所沒有的) 我停下來看著那個光消失在我面前一公里的山後

Police Officer: Alright. Then what?

警察: 好吧 然後呢?

男士: 嗯 我回到車上 開始向著不明飛行物降落的地方開過去

警察: 等一下 你怎麼知道那是不明飛行物? 也許你只是看到一個飛機的燈 (不是) 或是一個對面開來的車的大燈(不是) 這些事都有可能發生的 你是知道的

男士: 嗯 如果是如此 你怎麼解釋那個”怪物”?

警察: 你什麼意思? 怪物?

男士: 好吧 我繼續開了五分鐘的車 忽然 有一個巨大的 毛茸茸的怪物跳到我車子的前面

Police Officer: Oh, yeah. Then what?

警察: 哦 是嗎? 然後怎麼樣?

男士: 嗯 然後 怪物把我的車前舉起來說: 滾出車外 我要帶你去我的主人那” 之類的話

警察: 哇~ 一個毛茸茸的外星人會說英文 算了吧

男士: 我沒捏造 如果你以為我是這樣的 然後 當我不肯從車裡出來 那個怪物打開車門 把我扛在肩上進到這個圓形的飛碟 嗯 然後就是我從路邊醒來 怪物一定是把我丟出來留在那裡

2008-04-17 02:47:18 補充:

警察: 嗯 那是我今晚聽到最好的故事 先生 現在 過去24小時之內你有沒有吃過任何藥 吸毒 或 喝酒? 你說過你曾去參加一個派對

2008-04-17 02:47:43 補充:

男士: 什麼? 好吧 我是喝了幾罐啤酒 可是我說的都是實話

警察: 好啦 好啦 我們有一個很好的醫療師專門對付這種案子

2008-04-17 02:48:02 補充:

Man: I'm not crazy.

男士: 我可沒發瘋

警察: 好吧 我們將繼續研究你的案子 謝謝你

它翻的蠻準的沒話說