Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 decade ago

do car companies still make STATION WAGONS???

i rarely see station wagons now a days what happened?

Favorite Answer

people want to waste cash on SUVs that don't have anymore seating room than most cars (bad gas mileage), and there are the crossovers, but the real station wagon killer was the minivan

most American car companies have crossovers instead of wagons but you can get wagons from Audi, Jaguar, Saab, Mercedes, Volkswagen, BMW, Volvo, and Subaru

The Dodge Magnum will go away at the same time the new Pontiac G8 wagon with V8 and rear wheel drive is introduced.

Source(s): GM

Dodge Magnum, Subaru Legacy, Nissan Versa..... pretty much anything with four doors and a cargo area instead of a trunk is a wagon.

Dodge will be discontinuing the Wagon style magnum due to horrible sales.

Source(s): Chrysler

Subaru Outbacks are kinda like AWD station wagons.

I even have puzzled myself, I did like the small ones. as quickly as I got here lower back to my very own us of a, each and every thing had replaced, so the only element I even have considered on the element of a station wagon is a SUV. perchance those took the situation of the wagons.

station wagons are today's crossovers ( like the Dodge Magnum).

Yes they are still being made...Most times these are called '"estate cars"

dodge magnums are noice!! funny you ask this question, my fiance just brought it up the other day.