Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 decade ago

do car companies still make STATION WAGONS???

i rarely see station wagons now a days what happened?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

people want to waste cash on SUVs that don't have anymore seating room than most cars (bad gas mileage), and there are the crossovers, but the real station wagon killer was the minivan

most American car companies have crossovers instead of wagons but you can get wagons from Audi, Jaguar, Saab, Mercedes, Volkswagen, BMW, Volvo, and Subaru

• 1 decade ago

The Dodge Magnum will go away at the same time the new Pontiac G8 wagon with V8 and rear wheel drive is introduced.

Source(s): GM
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dodge Magnum, Subaru Legacy, Nissan Versa..... pretty much anything with four doors and a cargo area instead of a trunk is a wagon.

• 1 decade ago

Dodge will be discontinuing the Wagon style magnum due to horrible sales.

Source(s): Chrysler
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Subaru Outbacks are kinda like AWD station wagons.

• 4 years ago

I even have puzzled myself, I did like the small ones. as quickly as I got here lower back to my very own us of a, each and every thing had replaced, so the only element I even have considered on the element of a station wagon is a SUV. perchance those took the situation of the wagons.

• 1 decade ago

station wagons are today's crossovers ( like the Dodge Magnum).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes they are still being made...Most times these are called '"estate cars"

• 1 decade ago

dodge magnums are noice!! funny you ask this question, my fiance just brought it up the other day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.