Is this incest?

Okay, I don't know if this is actually incest since it wasn't something actually sexual in the technical sense but here goes.

When I was little my mom used to put a buttplug in me (which she called a poop plug) and I'd wear it all the time. I was told only to take it out to poop, wipe my ***, then put it back in.

I was really young so I thought this was just something everybody did but one time at school I dropped it when I flushed the toilet and it ended up getting flushed. So when I went back to class I told my teacher that my poop plug got flushed down the toilet. She had no idea what I was talking about so she sent me to the school nurse.

Well after trying to explain what a poop plug was for 15 minutes the school calls the police. The police ask me all these questions and at first I'm scared because I think I'm in trouble for losing my poop plug.

Turns out my mom has schizophrenia and was making me wear this ********* so Satan couldn't stick his cock in my pooper and make me gay

Best Answer

Rats, I was hoping it was because you had some medical condition, like diarrea or some inflamation of the colon that made you incapable of controlling your bowels. No such luck.

No, it's not incest, it's just one of the bizarre behavior ideas that normal people either never get or momentarily allow to pass through their minds before forgetting about. Schizophrenic minds, however, have no filters in place to prevent such ideas from taking root, and becoming obsessions.

Everyone has obsessions at some points in their lives. Important events that will have a lasting impact on your life tend to take a large part of your available thinking power. Also, when your brain is in a vulnerable state chemically - such as not getting enough vitamins, sleep, rest, or encountering new drugs, environments, and uniquely powerful experiences - strong memories form that can cause a tendency to revisit events over and over in the mind.

Some forms of schizophrenia, though, make the brain react like that to EVERY idea and memory, or random unimportant ones, making it difficult to deal with reality on the ho-hum level we all need to get through the day.

No it's not incest. Hopefully your mom seeked help if she's that worried about her child being gay, as if there's something wrong with that. But then again you said Satan, so she's yet another by product of religious brainwashing. That probably further affected her schizophrenia as well.

Wow, so that must have been so weird for you to hear. I'm sorry that this totally unreal situation has occurred for you. I hope you are okay, and holding it together. Your mom sounds like she needs help, and I hope she is getting it, and I hope you have sufficient support as well. To answer your question, no this is definitely not incest, this is just a very odd thing that's happened and it seems like in your mom's mind she was trying to protect you.

I hope you are ok, and if you ever need to to talk.

• Anna

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avbmC

You better take her to a vet. She might have to be put down. That's really young to be pregnant. I don't mean to sound like I'm chastising you but, why don't people read about the animals they are going to raise BEFORE they get the animal? If it's a case where, someone offered the animals to you and you wanted them but weren't prepared then, when you get home get a book right away and start reading about them and what they need, etc., etc. ? I just feel really bad for that rabbit. Please make a trip to a vet and find out what you can do to make her comfortable, and how to help her care for her babies, since she IS still a baby herself.

I wouldn't say it was incest, but it was definitely a form of molestation(hence, the police). I hope your getting help from a real doctor and not just from Yahoo Answers.

• Karen

Mutant rabbits, probably. @Alaric: Yeah, the Egyptians used incest to keep the power in the family. What you left out is that most of the kids were quite deformed, or deficient in some way. They had to have tons of kids before one came out OK.

My opinion on this would be no, it is not incest. While it is sad your mother suffered from a disabling disease that made her try to protect you from her own manifestations I am really sure it is not incest, as long as there was no other touching/feeling going on.

Well, if you're not gay, maybe your mom was onto something...

The number one complaint of women is that men don’t listen. When a woman is talking, listen to what she is saying. Read here http://AttractAnyWoman.emuy.info/?0c6M

Don’t watch her mouth and wonder what it would feel like to kiss her. Don’t stare at her chest and imagine what she looks like naked. Really listen to what she is saying then give an intelligent response, preferably on the same subject.

• Erika

Imgur *********