Favorite Answer

Psh, YEAH ya do... though I'm not sure if we're traipsing into jailbait territory or not, so I'll stay away from other telltale descriptions, and you don't look slutty, dangit, you look like you're about to take Hollywood by storm and knock Kim KardASSian on her, well, bottom and smack her in the head with an incredibly cute Coach bag. That's just my humble "O" from one chick (23) to another... flaunt it while you got it and don't give up the goods!!! :)

You're ok... I think the dress is unattractive and the poses are hilarious. The fact that you guys went into a dressing room and posed with these dresses makes me chuckle! Keep having fun!

You are beautiful...I mean it.

And your friend in red isnt bad either.

and in the words of Borat, the other one not so much. Na. Shes alright. But you look better than both. GOOD JOB KID.

To tell you the truth,

Yes, I would not mind dating you, but I'm not single.

You look like lots of fun.

Source(s): My eyes??

Judging by the way you're letting your boobs hang out, you already know the answer to this question.

I like your friend in the white dress!

You're trying to hard to look like a bad ***. Try smiling, it might help.

yes

yes, but the pics are too blurry to be sure

suree i guess its hard to tell try to take more natural smiling pics