Hollyoaks question?

Hi guys if anyone was watching hollyoaks tonight and if you know your classical music can you answer me this question. The opening scene in tonights hollyoaks was on gilly crying over the whole rhys beth sick story line but what was the music that was palying in the background its a haunting beautiful piece of... show more Hi guys

if anyone was watching hollyoaks tonight and if you know your classical music can you answer me this question. The opening scene in tonights hollyoaks was on gilly crying over the whole rhys beth sick story line but what was the music that was palying in the background its a haunting beautiful piece of music if anyone knows the answer please let me know please thank you. I know its only a soap but i feel so sorry for gilly and the family
Update: It wasnt firestarter its such a beautful piece of music played on a piano i think its by bach by i am not too sure. Its a very sad piece of music that summed up gillys feelings on the whole rhys and beth affair.
Update 2: Sue you are so right i described the piece to rob and he thinks its bach but again am not too sure.