is Charlotte's Virginia a good place to move?

i am moving to va in about a month and i have heard diffrent stuff from everyone i talk to i am very nervous and i would like some opions

Favorite Answer

It's Charlottesville, not Charlotte's. It's a great town and the University of Virginia is the main focus of life there. Charlottesville is also the location of Thomas Jefferson's famous home Monticello. Steeped in history, especially the Civil War era, the town has not forgotten its roots.

Downtown has been closed off to traffic and provides a very nice walk through shops, bistros and antique stores.

Set in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the weather in this area is milder than one might expect in both the winter and summer.

Go on the Charlottesville website and check it out.

• Hi! I don't know what's Banned For Life's issue with Virginia is; but I live in Hampton Roads and it's beautiful. There's a Charlotte county and then there's Charlottesville, which is a city. It will be an awesome place to live if you like being outside. It snows in the winter and there are gorgeous mountains nearby. Here's a website for you to check out:

http://www.charlottesville.org/Index.aspx?page=2

Charlotte is in NC. Charlottesville is in VA. I went to school in VA and I really despise the state.