Vet problem. Sarcoptic mange Help?

So took my puppy to the vet yesterday for persistant itching and loss of hair. I was worried and very scared for her. See she was a rescue dog from a kennel, so we don't know what she has previously been in contact with. Well to our surprise she had Sarcoptic mange or Scabies. Luckily my husband nor I have... show more So took my puppy to the vet yesterday for persistant itching and loss of hair. I was worried and very scared for her. See she was a rescue dog from a kennel, so we don't know what she has previously been in contact with. Well to our surprise she had Sarcoptic mange or Scabies. Luckily my husband nor I have this, but I was really upset. The vet looked at me like I was a diseased person, she had the vet tech and some of the receptionist look at it. I kept hearing things like, ew thats gross, etc. I thought it was very very VERY unprofessional. Also the vet treated my dog like she was diseased and disgust. As I have been doing research on it, it seems it isn't an uncommon thing and she could have gotten it from anywhere.
My question is would you continue taking your animal to this vet or would you have take her somewheres else? Also ha anyone else dealt with Sarcoptic mange, because she was treated last night and is still itching, I have heard you can give them Benydryl for the itching
Update: Yes they did a skin scraping, thats what they were looking at under the microscope.
Update 2: Well am not 100% sure what kind of mange it is, all that stupid woman told em was she has scabies. Gave me a lyme sulfer dip, and some clavamox and sent me on my way. She didn't explain **** to me. So I looked around on the internet to see what she looked like more. Just a guess. But she lost hair on the tip of... show more Well am not 100% sure what kind of mange it is, all that stupid woman told em was she has scabies. Gave me a lyme sulfer dip, and some clavamox and sent me on my way. She didn't explain **** to me. So I looked around on the internet to see what she looked like more. Just a guess. But she lost hair on the tip of her ears and has some scabs on her belly and back legs.