08 Scion tC w/TRD supercharger or 07 Subaru WRX?

Here's my dilema. My local Toyota/Scion dealer has these 2 cars for the same price (about $20K) and I am trying to decide which one would be the best deal.

Here's the thing, though. I know that the WRX will be a better performer of the two, but I also know that maintenance costs are gonna kill me down the road. That being said, If I live in FL, where the only 'inclement weather' we face are the random downpours, would I really need All-Wheel-Drive?

My Celica GT-S, being FWD, like the tC, was able to handle the rain just fine. So my question is, if you lived in a snow-free/warm place like FL, would you still get the WRX, or would you go for the easier-on-the-budget tC? Thanks!

• rak
    Best Answer

the TC would be a better investment, less maintenance costs and less cops fallowing you around waiting to pull you over for speeding

I would still go with the WRX.

You mentioned the maintenance will kill your budget, but I don't necessarily agree. They are very reliable.

Also, check out MazdaSpeed 3.

in case you're able to make confident your motor vehicle continues to be reliable and doens't void the guaranty, get the supercharger put in from the production unit. TDR has a supercharger for the Scion, yet not a rapid.

the wrx more performance than the tc i will go with wrx