Neal
Neal asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Will Obama supporters cry of racism help McCain get elected?

Seems like no matter what You say against Obama it is classified as "racism". Will this help John McCain get elected since most Americans can see right through this rhetoric and be annoyed and turned off by it?

Notice: I never said Obama himself or any official campaign member but supporters in general.

Favorite Answer

Racism and his condescending remarks about middle American sure did not help. One must also consider.

We are at War..Politicians know how to keep a war going. Generals know how to end one.

Take the war out of the hands of the politicians and turn it over to the Generals and that war will be over shortly.

If it had not been for Eisenhower and MacArthur we would still be fighting WW II.

Look what a mess the Commander and Chief now, who has no military experience, has gotten us into by telling the Military what their strategy should be. That should tell you something. Look what LBJ did in Vietnam.

Having a Commander and Chief that has no Military experience during a war is like having a pee wee football league quarter back in the Super Bowl.

A Commander and Chief with no experience and who does not have the ability to have Military Dialog with the Generals and have their respect will keep this war going on forever.

I agree your right it seems like no matter what you say against Obama it comes out as racism and that is because Obama and many of his supporters are racist themselves.

As for McCain if this is the way it turns out I would say yes.

It's pitiful that some of Obama's supporters are using the race card, it's shows desperation. It actually turns people off and usually backfires if it goes to far.

People don't like to feel forced through manipulation.

Um, I don't hear any cries of "racism" among intelligent people discussing the presidential candidates. Perhaps it's in your head? Why so paranoid, anyway, unless you actually say racist things, then refuse to think about why they might be racist when people question you?

Anyway, real mature suggestion: Let's all us poor downtrodden white people who represent 80% of the Legislature and 90% of wealthy corporate CEOs bandy together and show that Obama who's getting too big for his black britches who's STILL boss. He'd better not forget Jim Crow only ended 60 years ago.

You may have a point! people get sick of the constant race card! The political correctness! I am sick of it! And guess what I am not a racist. I don,t think McCain is the best candidate, but whats going on won,t hurt him.

"There will be racial riots across the country if I'm not elected."

Barack Obama

What do you think? This is not only racist but it's a racial threat. Any good person would work to stop such things from happening rather than threaten it.

Yup

I'm for Clinton

But will vote for McCain

Don't care for Obama

We all know he's a Racist and a lair and him and his wife hate America.

• Phil M

No doubt there will be crys of racism and sexism depending on who wins/loses.

Obama doesn't cry racism, he has even spoken about claims of racism being unfounded when used against others (Geraldine Ferraro).

Its other morons who cry this.

Sharpton doesn't speak for all or even most blacks, he speaks for himself.

I speak for myself, not everyone in my community.

Obama speaks for himself too, not the media.

Source(s): When you start letting elections turn away from issues, problems and solutions everyone in America loses.... I keep waiting for this 20 year trend to play itself out.

No Obama supporter or campaign member has cried racism yet. If anything its Hillary and McCain crying racism.

• john a

No they will not, but lets stick to the issues facing our country. Give a issue that has nothing to do with race and we can talk about it.