Potty training a 2 year old boy?

My son is currently working on potty training. He's doing well for the most part, but this week he has told me that he is scared to have a bowel movement in the toilet. He has had an accident in his pants every day this week. But he has not urinated in his pants at all. What can I do to help him get over... show more My son is currently working on potty training. He's doing well for the most part, but this week he has told me that he is scared to have a bowel movement in the toilet. He has had an accident in his pants every day this week. But he has not urinated in his pants at all.
What can I do to help him get over the fear? He has done it succesfully and was not constipated, so it didn't hurt. He was so proud afterwards he was telling everyone that would listen, so I'm not sure where this came from.
He will be three the end of May.
Any suggestions?