Can someone help me on this questions??
I''ve tried so hard to find the answers but I couldn't....so please help.....
1.What factors may motivate a company to report information that it knows is unreliable or falsified?
2.Explain whether or not accounting information is important to a restaurant manager/owner when deciding who to hire for an entry-level position in the meat department. Give reasons for your answers.
3.What are some accounting functions you perform everyday?
4.What kinds of transactions can be recorded in a General Journal?
Thank you very much....
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Herebelow are the answers : -
(1) If the company need to provide the information to bankers to raise loan or present to the potential investments to ask funds. Or vice versa, if they are already made a good profit currently, they may have motivation to lower the tax burden.
(2) As a restaurant manager/owner, normally the level of account receivables is very low. (normally all are cash sales) , however the owner needs to have more accurate information about the account payable, cost of purchases or even overheads in order to have clear picture regarding daily operation
(3) I am a Certified Public Accountant (執業會計師)
(4) Debit what account, credit what account and the detailed information of each transcation.