Accounting...

Can someone help me on this questions??

I''ve tried so hard to find the answers but I couldn't....so please help.....

1.What factors may motivate a company to report information that it knows is unreliable or falsified?

2.Explain whether or not accounting information is important to a restaurant manager/owner when deciding who to hire for an entry-level position in the meat department. Give reasons for your answers.

3.What are some accounting functions you perform everyday?

4.What kinds of transactions can be recorded in a General Journal?

Thank you very much....

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Herebelow are the answers : -

(1) If the company need to provide the information to bankers to raise loan or present to the potential investments to ask funds. Or vice versa, if they are already made a good profit currently, they may have motivation to lower the tax burden.

(2) As a restaurant manager/owner, normally the level of account receivables is very low. (normally all are cash sales) , however the owner needs to have more accurate information about the account payable, cost of purchases or even overheads in order to have clear picture regarding daily operation

(3) I am a Certified Public Accountant (執業會計師)

(4) Debit what account, credit what account and the detailed information of each transcation.