1. He who has health has hope. 留得青山在，不怕沒柴燒
2. Two heads are better than one. 三個臭皮匠，勝過一個諸葛亮
3. Misery loves company. (It never rains but pours.) 禍不單行
4. It takes all sorts to make a world. 一種米養百種人 ( 世界是形形色色的人所組成的)
5. There are two sides to every question. 每個問題都有正反兩面看法 ( 公說公有禮，婆說婆有禮)
6. Rome was not built in a day. 羅馬不是一天造成的
7. Every man has his taste. 人各有所好
8. Words cut more than swords. 舌劍利於刀劍
9. The leopard cannot change his spots. / Leopards cannot change their spots. 江山易改，本性難移
10. Love makes the world go round. 愛使世界運轉
11. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 情人眼裡出西施
12. There is no rose without a thorn. 朵朵玫瑰皆有刺 (沒有十全十美的人生)
13. An eye for an eye, and we will all go blind. 以牙還牙，兩敗俱傷 (以眼還眼使我們全都瞎眼)
14. A bad penny always comes back. 惡有惡報
15. Pardon is the most glorious revenge. 寬恕是最偉大的報復
16. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. 沒有熱誠難成大事
17. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧
18. Unity is strength. 團結就是力量
19. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量
20. Haste makes waste. 欲速則不達
- bookLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. If someone has the health,he has lots of chances and much hope.
2. Many people's knowledge is always better than one's.
3.We often encountered the miseries one by one. 禍不單行
4. There are many different sorts of people in the world.
5. There are often a good part and a bad part in one thing.
6. Something may be built ,and be existing during a long period of time.
7. Everyone has his own favorites .
8. Words are more useful than the force.
9. It is quite difficult for us to change our own character.
10. Love makes our life be happy and sweet.
11. The lover is the most beautiful person in our mind.
12. There is somewhat of a spot on a beauty.
13.We should be hurt ; if we give what , the evil we received ,to each other .
14.He who did the evil would return back to himself.
15. Pardon is the best way dealing with others .
16. Enthusiasm is the essential source of the success.
17. Practice can finish the perfection .
18. People in a unity have the most powerful energy.
19. Knowledge has the energy of power .
20.You do nothing well in your hurry.