Domestic Space travel?

Do you think any country will domesticate long distance space travel anytime soon?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Domestic Space travel seems like an oxymoron - "I'd like a ticket to space please... but I'd prefer to not leave the country."

Define domestic space travel. Russia allows tourists with the cash to take space flights. Several private companies are pursuing similar capabilities. The goal of these programs is tourism though, not travel in the classical sense. The problem is that the amount of prep time, cost, and risk involved with using a suborbital space flight to get from point A to point B on earth far outweighs any benefit from traveling faster than a jet during the actual transit. In other words, it's much faster and cheaper to charter a flight anywhere than to climb on top of a rocket and go through hours of countdowns.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but I think space colonialism will occur in the next 50 years

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Yes i know it will happen in about 20 years. Our technology is advancing really fast!

• couron
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

purchase value tag, circulate to airport, get on airplane, fly, get off airplane get out or airport. might help in case you gave us greater records, otheriwse the above fact will ought to do it for ya.......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Me to with indoasia-tours.com

• 1 decade ago

is this an oxymoron??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.