Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

What do you think about JWMATCH website ? Is it right ?

I have a member of JW MATCH . I think it is not good and website is made by other .. I only trust in website watchtower and jw-media . .. I think that I must close the door of JWMATCH or blocked jwmatch .. Pl tell me about this . Jehovah God do not approved this websites but Only watchtower and jw-media .. I should obey anointed brothers or sisters saying ..

Favorite Answer

I have never visited JWMatch but i know about JWConnect. I think those websites are a joke because no Jehovah's Witness in his right mind will make a website of that sort and be like "only dedicated servants of Jehovah allowed" and make similar claims.Those people that started those sites are probably disfellowshipped or apostates. I don't think you should trust them. And besides, online dating is a waste of time and can be a real danger, and not only a spiritual danger.

If you want to date someone make sure what kind of person she is.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have a member of JW MATCH . I think it is not good and website is made by other .. I only trust in website watchtower and jw-media . .. I think that I must close the door of JWMATCH or blocked jwmatch .. Pl tell me about this . Jehovah God do not approved this websites but Only watchtower and...

Source(s): jwmatch website right: https://shortly.im/RXHQv

I have been on jwmatch and can tell you from personal experience that "most" of the sisters are real and "most" of the brothers are not!! In my experience 70% of sisters are genuine and maybe 20% of brothers are genuine.

A lot of inactive, to be baptized, currently not serving etc "brothers". It's not fair to the sisters but hey it's a reality on that site. My best advice is ( and I know its tough ) wait on Jehovah to provide. On a side note "force" yourself to approach someone who catches your eye at a Regional. Even if you get shot down you'll feel like at least your trying to do it the right way. Jehovah blesses effort.

for all true witnesses jwmatch is a apostate website I know I tested it an found out it is a apostate website

an its not good spiritual an truthful website they left the for true witnesses to be on

• I thought it was odd when the owner went into business with a non witness partner? I never was a paid member. I feel there are apostates in this site . It’s just not good for a spiritually minded witness. The fact is we are to close to the tribulation to waist any time with Satan’s tricks.

It's like any other dating website. We are warned to be cautious in our dealings with anyone. I see nothing wrong with it provided you meet the person whom you are interested in, in person and spend time with him or her. In this world we live in, even those in our own halls can be bad associations. It can be very difficult for older ones who have lost a spouse in death or divorced to find another mate. Online makes it easier to meet others but just be careful.

The website is run by scamming apostates!! Stay away ,some even attend the meetings but are apart of an apostate group. Oppressive Wolves !!

Its a complete NO NO NO NO NO! We are told over and over again about the internet.... sometimes communicating here makes me wonder if it is proper... but trying to meet someone on line is a little risky... Actually, we really don't know who we are talking to on yahoo answers, we could actually be going against 1 Cor 15:33, many say they are disfellowshipped or left the organization when they answer the questions... Its all really iffy... Think I need to research this whole internet thing... but you know, maybe someone will get the message. There always bashing us, which we know would happen - Jesus said it would. Its just natural to respond to all of the lies, we are so passionate about the truth so we can't help it.... I totally got on something else, sorry!

I've never heard of such a website. But i would be careful if i were you. Is this a dating site? Or a site that claims to give society information? But you do need to be careful, especially if you disclose information about yourself on there. There are alot of people (apostates) whos goal is to bring Jehovah's servants down, and they pretend to be something they are not. And remember Satan makes things appear fun, and safe, but he uses diverse ways to try to make us fall. If i were you, i wouldnt continue using that website, for fear that doubt or something else may be planted in you.

Jw Match

I think it's not real. It's probably run by apostates, Wolves in sheep clothing