Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

What terrorist will a Dimokrat kiss up to next ?

Jimmy Carter ( D-GA) Kissing up to Castro in Cuba & Kissing up to Hamas`! Nancy Pelosi ( D-CA) Kissing up to Syria ! John Bonier (D-OH) & Jim McDermott (D-WA) Kissing up to Saddam Hussein ! Barack Obama (D-IL) Kissing up to William Ayers ! Hillary Clinton (D-NY) Kissing up to the black panthers ! Seems as if the Dimokratz have a thing for associating with the enemies of the United States

• Grogan
    Favorite Answer

If Obama gets in, he would be kissing up, to just to name a few:

Kenya Revolutionary Movement (KRM)

Ansar al-Islam

Armed Islamic Group (GIA)

Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group)

HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)

Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)

Hizballah (Party of God)

Islamic Jihad Group

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM) (Army of Mohammed)

Jemaah Islamiya organization (JI)

al-Jihad (Egyptian Islamic Jihad)

Kahane Chai (Kach)

Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LT) (Army of the Righteous)

Lashkar i Jhangvi

Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG)

Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)

Tanzim Qa'idat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn (QJBR) (al-Qaida in Iraq) (formerly Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad, JTJ, al-Zarqawi Network)

al-Qa’ida

al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (formerly GSPC)

Whatever is left over, the dems would have to fight Hillary for and that will be like taking a bone from a hungry dog.

I am still thinking they're kissing Osama bin Laden, aren't they? And, blaming George Bush as the One to let him go? Oh, did they so soon forget Bill Clinton, and his 7 times history of shoving away the silver platter, with bin Laden's head upon it?

As far as we know, Barrack Obama is only a supporter of terrorism, wait, according to George Bush, that makes him a terrorist! And we already know a lot of Liberals are kissing his hinny!

George W Bush: "We (USA) will not distinguish between terrorists, or those that harbor them!"

Obama sent his support to his cousin in Kenya, who is a terrorist!

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/2649

Well Arafat is dead, but we still have Amadinejad, and Chavez. I am sure Bin Laden and Obama will also have "peace talks" since Obama does have a history in Islam, and despises this country as much as Al Qaeda does.

Hollywood and Chavez which means Obama because they are all in the same boat . As my daddy use to say "they need to take a slow boat to China" Today it is a few hr flight so the world is a small place . These so called leaders(what?) want to please the world but many hate this country. I am just sick over it but God is still on His throne, Praise Him.

Springing Carlos the Jackal is on Hillary's 100 Day Plan.

enable's no longer tell 800 million Africans that using condoms is a sin, thereby increasing the AIDs epidemic. enable's additionally no longer bypass out smallpox infested blankets to interior of sight individuals.

About the only one left is President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, you forgot Bill Clinton and China!

Edit - Romare, Diplomacy has a common goal, can you name one dictator that we have convinced by just making nice?

Get ready to be insulted. You know the Kool aid kids can't take the truth. So let me salute you, as a fine caring American citizen. God Bless you.The truth hurts. But it must be told I f a democrat gets into the white house, I have already prepared to meet my maker.,and have kissed my B***. good by. You can't play with the devil, and not wind up in hell.burning with him. and you can't play with terrorist they don't want talk, they want you dead..Looks like the democrats just can't comprehend that at all.Guess it will be show and tell time before long.

Have any of them given serious consideration to Kim Jong Il...I hear he has a lot of a$$ and likes having it kissed...pucker up libs!

the one with the most $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, ALL politicians suck up to $, terrorist, insurance industry, big business, whores, whatever and whoever. ALL politicians are liars cheats and thieves war mongers and whores to the media.