Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

Manny Pacquiao vs Mexicans!?

Manny vs Lucero Pacquiao by TKO 4th rnd

Manny vs Barrera1 Pacquiao by TKO 11th rnd 3 knockdowns on Barrera 1 on Pacquiao

Manny vs Marquez1 Draw 3 knockdowns on Marquez

Manny vs Morales1 Morales won UD

Manny vs Velazquez Pacquiao by TKO 6th round

Manny vs Larios Pacquiao by UD 2 knockdowns on Larios

Manny vs Morales2 Pacquiao by KO 10th rnd, 2 knockdown on Morales

Manny vs Morales3 Pacquiao by KO 3rd rnd, 3 knockdown on Morales

Manny vs Solis Pacquiao by KO 8th rnd, 2 knockdown on Solis

Manny vs Barrera2 Pacquiao by UD, no knockdowns

Manny vs Marquez2 Pacquiao by SD, 1 knockdown on Marquez

Need to say more?

Update:

I know there are more Mexicans than Filipinos, fact is there still some that thinks Pacquiao was overrated. Also we had Gerry Peñalosa, Nonito Donaire, and Boom boom Bautista the comeback,and lot more coming like AJ Banal,etc...

Update 2:

Cheers Andrew M. Pacquiao was lucky coz Kellerman was not one of the judges.

Update 3:

Man, I believe that when boxing prohibit knockouts, Manny could have lost those mentioned fights. Supposed lets take knockouts on boxing, do you agree?

Update 4:

Blogbaba, Rustico Torrecampo was a Filipino who Knockout Manny Pacquiao.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

EY HOMES...WAY I SEE IT HE MAY BEAT ALL THOSE GREAT MEXICAN FIGHTERS....BUT HE NEVER GOT N OFFICIAL TKO WIN OVER MARQUEZ!.....YEA HE CAN KNOCK HIM DOWN......BUT HE CANT GET A TKO ON HIM!....MARQUEZ WON BOTH FIGHTS AND DATS DAT!.....

• Login to reply the answers
  • bindu
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i think of the hardcore Mexican Boxing followers will root for Manny. as much as they hate him, they appreciate him lots. Manny has in no way trash talked any of them and has continuously got here into the ideal waiting to furnish a coach. Mexican followers are quite respectful to combatants that do this. additionally, the actual boxing followers, no count number what race they're might desire to be watching Hoya thinking, "why the hell is he battling somebody this small." i grew to become into definitely fantastically annoyed this combat grew to become into made, Manny is shifting as much as Welter to combat a guy who might come into the ring at one hundred sixty pounds. Im a brilliant Manny fan, yet everybody with ring journey or has watched countless boxing knows that Hoya might desire to run by way of him. this may well be a lose lose difficulty imo for Hoya. If does something much less then KO Manny early interior the combat, he loses. If Manny by some skill wins, then that imo would be certainly between the superb wins of this technology.

• 1 decade ago

Pacquiao is great, i also look at the guy outside the ring, i think that speaks, there have been many champs in all the weight divisions, from what I've seen from Manny his takes his career very seriously, he is the Philippines greatest athlete and pride at the moment and i think he is a great role model inside and outside the ring

• 1 decade ago

What you have to understand is that many of the best fighters in those lighter divisions are Mexicans so in order to be the best you have to beat a lot of Mexican fighters. That's just an evidence how many good Mexican fighters there are out there.

Pac is a great fighter so what's your point?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You are right but the problem is that the Phillipines only has one Manny Pacquiao. On the other hand, Mexico has produce too many champions to even mention here.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

whats your point? u only have one great filipino boxer and he lost to morales and twice to JMM. yea the dudges gave paquiao the gift by giving him the win but most people can see for them self and most agree jmm won the fight.

its emberrasing when paquio knock down jmm 4 times in 2 fights and still couldnt keep him down.

liek i said before paquio will be the only filipino great maybe..... after him i dont see any other filipinos stars so enjoy it while it last homie.

by the way im a paquio fan im not a hater like you.and oh yea nonito aint shyt....

• 1 decade ago

I would like to see Pacquiao vs J.C Chavez at lightweight or super lightweight!

• 1 decade ago

the only way mexicans can win against pacman is to make an appeal to boxing committees all over the world to prohibit knocking an opponent cold on the canvass.

i guess they should rally for a "more humane" boxing.

just kidding.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Was Rustico TorriCampo a Mexican?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope, but there will be more....

manny beating more Mexicans to come.........

David diaz is going down

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.