White stuff on underwear?

Last period was 3/31 but I was early last month... Today I looked at my underwear and saw a lot of white creamy stuff on my thong... Is it that I may be ovulating and I am getting my period?

I am on a preg scare so could I get that if I am preg...

Best Answer

Glands inside your vagina and cervix make small amounts of fluid. This fluid flows out of the vagina each day, carrying out old cells that have lined the vagina. This is your body's way of keeping your vagina healthy and clean. The discharge is usually clear or milky and doesn't smell bad.

The color and thickness of the discharge change with your monthly cycle. The discharge is thicker when you ovulate (when one of your ovaries releases an egg), when a woman is breastfeeding or when a woman is sexually excited.

Changes that may signal a problem include an increase in the amount of discharge, a change in the color or smell of the discharge, and irritation, itchiness or burning in or around your vagina. This is called vaginitis. A discharge that's stained with blood when you're not having your period could also be a sign of a problem. Some other types of infections such as yeast infection, bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis can also cause discharge that is usually accompanied by odor such as beer/yeast/fish.

I would recommend that if you have any of these signs or any concerns regarding this you consult with your doctor for a proper diagnosis and for proper treatment should you have anything other than just a normal vaginal discharge.

Good luck :)

• foglia

White Stuff In Underwear

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

White stuff on underwear?

Source(s): white stuff underwear: https://shortly.im/iwR4j

It's just discharge. As long as it is white and it doesn't smell funny, your fine.

"Vaginal discharge is normal and varies during your menstrual cycle. Before ovulation (the release of the egg), there is A LOT of mucous produced, up to 30X more than after ovulation. It is also more watery and elastic during that phase of your cycle. You may want to wear panty liners during that time.

The things to be worried about include if the discharge has a yellow or green color, is clumpy like cottage cheese, or has a bad odor. If worried, see a doctor.

White: Thick, white discharge is common at the beginning and end of your cycle. Normal white discharge is not accompanied by itching. If itching is present, thick white discharge can indicate a yeast infection.

Clear and stretchy: This is "fertile" mucous and means you are ovulating.

Clear and watery: This occurs at different times of your cycle and can be particularly heavy after exercising.

Yellow or Green: May indicate an infection, especially if thick or clumpy like cottage cheese or has a foul odor.

Brown: May happen right after periods, and is just "cleaning out" your vagina. Old blood looks brown.

Spotting Blood/Brown Discharge: This may occur when you are ovulating/mid-cycle. Sometimes early in pregnancy you may have spotting or a brownish discharge at the time your period would normally come. If you have spotting at the time of your normal period rather than your usual amount of flow, and you have had sex without using birth control, you should check a pregnancy test.

• Diane

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/VG4bq

HA HA HA I almost fell out of my chair when i read this XD But no serious, don't worry (: You're just going through puberty. It's nothing to worry about. Every girl (and guy) goes through it. Just don't ask your dad about this (unless you're a dude then don't ask your mom). Cause then you'll have one of those awkward moments.

• rugbee

It could be all of the above (normal) and/or a yeast infection. Burning and itching along with it would be a clue for the yeast infection.

O_o... I...don't... know... but about the preg. scares, keep your pants on if your not ready for children you might as well slow down with whatever your doing. Careful don't get into anything your not ready for. it sucks =(

Discharge....

Discharge. When you ovulate you discharge alot of cervical mucus cause that makes the sperm easier to travel and its also there favorite food.

Sounds like you got a yeast infection girl. Try yogurt girl it will help you bring up the PH levels in your body.