Calculus jokes?

I need a good, short, joke about calculus (or some other advanced math) to put on a t-shirt. The joke has to be high-school appropriate and hopefully needs calculus knowledge to solve. I saw one on the Simpson's that was funny, but was improper (turned into rdrr). The next best one I could find (not really... show more I need a good, short, joke about calculus (or some other advanced math) to put on a t-shirt. The joke has to be high-school appropriate and hopefully needs calculus knowledge to solve. I saw one on the Simpson's that was funny, but was improper (turned into rdrr). The next best one I could find (not really hard) was "Making mathematical puns is the first sine of insanity." Anyone got anything better?
Update: Yes I do want to put a Calculus joke on my shirt.
Update 2: OK maybe people don't get it. I'm a nerd. My school doesn't have a Calculus class. I study it my self, I'm definitely a nerd.