Is curb your enthusiasm still on? What season is it and when does the new one start?

I just got really into it and I can't find updated info? So it ended with them being separated right? Anyway is it still on.

Best Answer

A renewal of Curb has not yet been announced by HBO. Larry David has gone on interview saying that he would like for the show to have 2-3 more seasons, but since that interview in November, Curb news has gone cold on both the producers' side and the network side.

However, the New York Post received word from Susie Essman saying that she auctioned off a walk-on role for a fan of the show for next season (season seven), and has been filming new episodes of Curb!

" IT looks like there will another season of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." At Comedy Central's "Night of Too Many Stars" autism fund-raiser Sunday night at the Beacon Theatre, series costar Susie Essman told The Post's Mandy Stadtmiller she auctioned off a walk-on for $120,000 to an audience mem ber for the "next season of 'Curb.' " Essman has since done some scenes for the new season and said, "I can't tell you how incredible it felt to be able to yell and scream at Larry [David] again and tell him to go [bleep] himself one more time." "

The link to the New York Post vignette can be found below (requires a bit of scrolling down, but it's there!).