Where can i get a tatto so my mom wont see it?!?

Me and my friends want tattos but idk where to get it so my mom can't see it!

I dont care if nobody sees it aslong as i know i have it

HELP

and what would be a good design!?

Favorite Answer

Do not get a tattoo if you are afraid to tell your mother! You should be adult enough to show her, if you aren't mature enough to do that, you aren't mature enough to get one.

Ok obviously you are underage so you're probably thinking of getting this done at someone's home without the proper care. So my advice to you is don't get it. You don't know where to get it or even WHAT to get - you are so NOT ready for a tattoo! Do you want one just because you think it'll make you cool? That's a really lame and immature reason. Wait a few years, think it over and then if you still want one and actually have an idea of what you want, then get it.

But to answer your question - get a big eyeball on the bottom of your foot. NO ONE will ever see it there.

Before I say anything if you are older than 18 then by right its your choice. If you choose to get it somewhere your parents can't see it go with your upper thigh or upper back if nothing else think about the place that stays covered on your body more than anything. Also get something that's you and means something to you. I have three tattoos and believe it or not my family is totally against them all but like that they all have meaning.

I'm not sure how old you are....but I told my kids that they can't have tattoos until they are old enough to sign for themselves and then it sure as heck better say "Mom". Beyond that, they can have it where ever they like. I myself have three tattoos and my Mother never saw them until I was nearly 30 (got them at 19). All but one of mine are visible in a bikini, but not regular clothes, even with short sleeves.

for everyone thats saying 'your underage dont get it done' dont listen to them im only 16 and for my 15th birthday i got my first tattoo and im about to get my second;

a couple of places that can be hidden easily are :

- your hip

- your wrist if its little and you can hide it

-just above your bikini line

- ankle or your side of your foot

- back of your neck or behind your ear

also for a design stars are always cute, so are dragonflys. make sure you think long and hard about it; i have a lotus on my lower back but i do not need to hide mine.

hope you find somewhere to hide it.

:)

• daty

I even have an all black tattoo it has a tiny little bit of white. even though it does fairly rely on ur pores and skin tone and wether that's all black (as in a block of black and you cant see any pores and skin) or black shading and what the tattoo is of.

If your under age then you should not be getting a tattoo. You could get it on your bum she wont see it there lol. why not get a Dolphin only a little one don't get nothing to big

How old are you? You live under mommy's roof. Do as she says. If not get out and get one.

I would suggest starting out small. Some people like their first one to be small but have color. Have the money to get one first.

Source(s): Tattoo artist.

Im thinking the hip is a cute and secret spot too.

thats where i want mine.

AND TO EVERYONE WHO SAYS "your underage...blah blah blah...you shouldnt get a tattoo."

guess what? were young, were kids, we are going to do whatever the **** we want. the person who posted this obviously knows she or he is underage and obviously doesnt care so stop wasting your energy typing crap that is obvious

• thorn

if your old enough to get a tattoo then your mom cnt say anything =S, without consent, no decent places will do it