What is Prom Night the movie about?

Is it good or bad? tell me what is it about.

Favorite Answer

ITS THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD!!!!

AHHH I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH I SAW IT 2 TIMES ALREADY!

its about this girl who comes home one day and she finds her dad & her brother dead and she hides under the bed cause she hears something and then her mom is like laying on the floor and there is the freaky guy who is like " WHERE IS SHE!" and the moms like shes at a ssleepover with her friends and then the guy kills her mom right in front of her.

So then she lives with her aunt and uncle and its prom but this creepy guy who is in love with her [He is her teacher] Sneaks out of jail 3 days before prom and hes coming to get her and he kills a bunch of people trying to get to her and the cops already know whats going on but they didnt know he was already on the move BUT IT IS SOOOOO GOOD!!

But the teacher doesnt want to kill her, he just wants to like rape her and ****. then he will kill her.

It's about this teacher that had an obsession on a student, and like he got so obsessed that he killed that student's mother in front of her eyes. Now 2 or 3 years later, on the exact night of the student's prom, he escapes from jail, and he basically kills teenagers until he gets to that girl...I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm getting my boyfriend to take me soon, because last friday when the movie came out, I was attending my prom

It's about a girl's prom night. In the past, she was stalked by an obsessed teacher, which was thrown in jail. But the teacher escaped for the prom and is now hunting her down again, hoping to kill her this time.

I haven't seen it.