favorite x-man?

my is cyclops cause he has a cool power and he takes the lead well ....x-3 a pity it was crap

Favorite Answer

Storm

Honestly, l believe that Storm should be considered the strongest X-men. She could potentially destroy the entire planet if she got pissed enough to do so, she can withstand telepathic intrusion by 3 powerful telepaths, & it has been seen that in the future she could evolve into a gold-like elemental being. Ororo also has showed signs that she can at least slightly manipulate atoms & molecules. Hell, she even stood up to the Silver Surfer and if she was taught she could become a very powerful sourcerer. She has been through so much as well, so many emotional changes, and physical as well. She's the most realistic character of them all. She is responsible, and Xavier's most trustworthy student/member, and makes the perfect leader. She does whatever is possible to get the job done. I love her powers too.

Wolverine and Gambit are too obvious, I mean, Wolverine's in every marvel book out there, and I don't see what's so great about Gambit. I chose storm because she is underestimated too.

It's too bad they didn't show her very much in the movies, it's like they all focused on Wolverine. It's "X-men" movies, not Wolverine ones.

Storm gets my vote.

My favorite X-Man is the original version of the Angel, who was visually classic. Storm, with her original appearance and full powers, is also one of my favorites, but Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Kitty Pride, Cannonball, and the Beast are the only other characters who have been X-Man who I can stand, and there aren't many mutant characters who haven't been X-Men who I like either, except Emma Frost, El Aguila, Mystique, and Forge.

• Jack R

I simply love the character of Jean Grey, she's hot and tough and has what it takes to be a member of the X-Men.

I gave up on the movies (tho I really didn't like what they did to Cyke in the last one!)

Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde) & Nightcrawler are my top X-Men--comic books all the way!

cyclops and havok.

wolverine is overrated

wolverine and also Arch Angel.

colosus

i also like the villain like pyro

• Niki

jean grey and wolverine. i liked x3

Gambit, card throwing is so cool

I've always been a big fan of Beast.