judy77530 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請英文翻譯達人幫幫我!幫我修正一下

幫我修正一下

這部片我是和男朋友一起去看的。

在影片假借休葛蘭飾演的過氣偶像歌手艾力克斯

片中休葛蘭還不斷扭腰擺臀,取悅台下的熟女歌迷

電影還加上一個小天后,服裝跟舞步都在挖苦布蘭妮

中間有一段小天后痛苦的說如果她不性感就會被夏奇拉壓下去了

言行舉止嘲弄著現在歌壇的荒唐,什麼光怪陸離都有

『K 歌情人』流行音樂,卻又肯定其價值。

就像電影裡有一段茱兒認為「曲」是一開始的表面,是立即的吸引與衝動

而「詞」則像內在及愛,是看到一個人內心的感情。

很有趣的說法,也點出電影要說的主題

男主角是一個只會譜曲的人,如今他只能靠皮肉相的過氣老歌手( 表)女主角則是作詞優雅,但卻被初戀情人狠狠的傷害而躲起來療傷( 裡)當他們相遇之後,在經過種種的『詞曲修改』後,成為完整成熟的『好歌』,也代表他們人生到了更圓滿的階段

電影裡不停的諷刺現今歌壇的現象我覺得很有趣也很貼切

I watch the movie with my boyfriend.

In the movie actor Hugh Grant plays a one-time famous pop singer, Alex Fletcher.

Hugh Grant would shake his butt in the movie to get the female fans to like him.

The movie also added a young pop singer who resembles Britney Spears, making fun of her dance move and style.

In the movie the young pop singer even said, “if I cant be sexy, then I wont be able to beat Shakira.”

All the scripts and move plot resembles the real celebrities indirectly.

Music and Lyrics has the stylish music, but it also has a lot of deep meaning to it.

Like Drew Barrymore believed in the movie, melody is the surface, an attraction to the music, and lyrics is more like love, it represent the feelings inside.

It is a very clever saying, and also pointed out the theme of the movie.

The leading actor is someone who can only write melodies, which is why he can only rely on his looks being a one time famous singer. The leading actress makes wonderful lyrics and poem, but she has been hurt deeply but her ex, and is taking time off from writing to heal herself.

When the two met, they started creating a song together, after many obstacles, they finally finish a very wonderful song, and also pulled them together.

The movie kept on poking the reality, which I think it is very funny and entertain.

我是要請各位大大幫我檢查英文的文法或用字是否有錯!內容上能改的更流暢的話!還請各位不吝指教

SMART BOY 抱歉!我要的是請各位幫我檢查英文的

Rating
  • Elisa
    Favorite Answer

** Overall, remember to be consistent in your tenses. Use past tense. These are my corrections. The ones that I did not point out are okay.

1) I watched a movie with my boyfriend.

2) In that movie, actor Hugh Grant played a one-time famous pop singer, Alex Fletcher.

3) There was a young pop singer, who resembled Britney Spear, making fun of her dance move and style.

(Don’t use “the movie added”. It is not good English usage)

4) She even said, “If I can’t be sexy, I won’t be able to beat Shakira.”

5) All the scripts and movie plots resembled the real celebrities indirectly. => Or, you can also change the sentence to: All the scripts and movie plots mimicked the real life celebrities.

6) Music and Lyrics were stylish, but they also had a lot of deep meaning. => Or, you can also change it to: Music and lyrics were stylish with deep meaning.

7) Like what Drew Barrymore believed in the movie, melody was the surface, an attraction to the music; while lyrics was more like love, which represented the feelings inside.

=> Or you can also change it to: Like what Drew Barrymore believed in the movie, melody was just a door that leaded to music; while lyrics was like love that represented the true feelings.

8) It was a very clever saying, and also pointed out the theme of the movie.

9) The leading actor was someone who could only write melodies, which was why he could only rely on his looks as a one-time famous singer.

10) The leading actress made wonderful lyrics and poems, but she was deeply hurt by her ex, and was taking time off from writing to heal herself.

11) When the two met, they started creating a song together. After many obstacles, they finally completed a very wonderful song, which brought them together even further.

12) The movie kept on poking fun at the reality, which I thought was very funny and entertaining.

Source(s): Myself. Studied English abroad at the age of 11. Tutored English as an Undergrad. A project manager in the US since 1992

我看電影與我的男朋友。

在電影演員休格蘭特扮演一個一次性的著名歌星,徐家弗萊徹。

休格蘭特會動搖他的屁股在影片中得到女球迷的喜歡他。

影片還增加了一個年輕的流行歌手的人極為相似,布蘭妮在開玩笑,她的舞蹈動議和作風。

在影片中的青年歌手,甚至說: "假如我斜面好賣,然後我won't的能夠擊敗夏奇拉" 。

所有的腳本及動議情節相似,真正的名人間接的影響。

音樂和歌詞,有時尚的音樂,但它也有很多深刻的意義。

想提請Barrymore )認為,在電影,旋律是從表面上看,有吸引力的景點,到音樂,歌詞更象是愛情,它代表了感情裡面。

這是一個很聰明的說,也點出主題的電影。

主要演員是有人能夠只寫旋律,這就是為什麼他只能依靠他看來,作為一個有一次著名歌唱家。領導女星使得美好的歌詞和詩歌,但她一直深受其害,但她的前夫,並正在採取暫時休息一下寫作才能治愈自己。

當兩個滿足,他們開始創造一首歌,一起後,許多障礙,他們終於完成一個很奇妙的歌,也拉起來。

電影一直戳現實,我覺得這是很有趣的娛樂節目。