COOKIE
COOKIE asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Are Americans opposing "amnesty" for illegal immigrants aware that U.S.has plans 2 eliminate our borders all

together? I admit to being one of the ignorant ones on the topic until recently, and was not at all aware that the U.S. will no longer be the United States of America?? And Our Constitution will be destroyed? Does this upset anyone else?

So...all these "amnesty" , "guest worker" laws and "building a fence" is a bunch of crap??? And Clinton, McCain, Obama and Huckabee are aware of all this when they are bullshiiting us with their "immigration" plans??

Sorry....here's the link...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTI...

thought you might know how to "search" by now.....

time to do a whole lot of searching on this topic, Americans!!

A quote from Mr. Dobbs, CNN

Lou Dobbs, CNN Anchor: Good evening, everybody. Tonight, an astonishing proposal to expand our borders to incorporate Mexico and Canada and simultaneously further diminish U.S. sovereignty. Have our political elites gone mad?

• Laurie
    Best Answer

The answer to your question is "NO - I don't think know that".

If they did, they would be taking the day off today (Tuesday) to travel to Washington to join the Ron Paul Freedom Rally.

Ron Paul is the only candidate willing to stop the madness called "North American Union". He talked about it during the You Tube debates http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSXQLUIc1Ak

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Obama, Clinton & McCain are all backed by the Council on Foreign Relations and if elected will be compelled to push the CFR's NAU agenda forward. You won't hear them commit political suicide by admitting that publicly.

People don't not "get" that the CFR North American Union agenda is real for two reasons (1) they don't want to believe it, and (2) the government and the media hide it and when called on it, down-play it or spin it as "myth" or a "conspiracy theory". NAU is being implemented in stealth mode, right before our eyes.

The Lou Dobbs clip you cite is one of the few mainstream media reports I have been able to find on the topic. When watching that clip, people must realize that as an agent of the CFR-backed media, there is a LINE LOU DOBBS WILL NOT CROSS. That is, he will give you the outline, but he will never connect the dots for you. To do so would be career suicide for him because all of the cable news networks are CFR backed.

People must inform themselves about NAU (and do so quickly). Our sovereignty, prosperity and freedoms are at risk.

To get started, one could do a search of Yahoo Answers to find the many recent questions and answers containing links to good information. Also, this you Tube Clip is an excellent wake-up call:

North American Union & Verichip Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

Youtube thumbnail

IF that clip isn't enough to motivate people to inform themselves, I don't know what would be: Time is running out, and quickly.

Stop the Security and Prosperity Partnership

http://stopspp.com/stopspp/index.php

Edit: There have been many good links posted in this forum relating to NAU over the past couple of weeks (both by myself and other answerers). Do a quick search of the Yahoo Answers politics section for "North American Union" and "NAU" to find them. If you still have questions after that, please ask again. People will be glad to help.

People who believe that NAU are sleeping.

Edit:

SageAndScholar. Only a fool would believe that citizens of an "NAU" would carry rights to bear arms. So when the military comes to your door to disarm you, don't try to claim you were never warned!

confident i'm conscious. First the NAU will connect the ecu and that they're going to come decrease than administration of the UN. I completely have faith that there is a plan in place for this and that the best objective is a NWO. regrettably i think that the video you linked is a distortion of the information from an extremist and alarmist which does lots to definitely make human beings dismiss the actuality of the possibility via his sensationalism.

Sage, here you are again with your disinformation.

Snopes? SNOPES? You've GOT to be kidding me.

What Sage does not want to acknowledge is that Snopes' credibility was forever damaged by their now infamous claim that the NAU/SPP agreement is an "urban legend."

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=5770

http://www.metafilter.com/28100/Debunking-The-Debu...

In a seperate incident, Snopes was caught pushing adware and defending Fastclick!

http://sunbeltblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/not-urban-...

Snopes is NOT a reliable source. They have been caught distributing disinformation multiple times!

The NAU is REAL.

And SageandScholar is a LIAR.

Sage, you are SHAMELESS!

Just so everyone knows, the last time I caught him doing this he was defending the Federal Reserve, saying that it's a government agency and not a privately owned corporation. Who would actually defend the Fed? You are one messed up individual, Sage. I doubt you believe your own answers, which makes you DESPICABLE.

Liar! Ewwwwwww.

The day the US eliminates the US border with Canada is the day I cross the border without concern of detention and deportation due to me being framed for Simple Assault years ago in a trial where the "Victim & Witness" both purgered stating I pushed someone I didn't.

It is stuff like that that has me think that something like this woulnd't be bad at all..

but within this generation I find it hard pressed to occur... not this decade anymore...

they need to put in a "North American Citizenship" that is available to all citizens of the countries first.. once that happens they would need to normalize the borders to become "state" border that are equal .. eg. you woulnd't be able to stop someone with a criminal record from crossing from indiana into illinois.. nor ontario in manitoba because they have already served their time.

eg. but things like this don't seem highly likely anytime soon.. I think it would only be good.

Once we all get out of previous national itendities and have a common identity we have less reason for conflict and a means for common consensus rather than individual interest.. and not on a level of government but on the level of the people so as to enable democracy rather than oligarchy.

Transparency will enable better tracking of criminals, and inhibit illegal immigration.

Our country is dead. I'm sorry we've let you become this America.

EDIT- To the person that wrote "protect the second"....I wish they would. The fact is people in D.C. are being slaughtered by criminals because law restricts D.C. citizens from owning firearms, a right that is given to us in the Constitution. it's not about it being right or wrong, it is a RIGHT set forth by our Fathers and the Politicians of today(Dems and Reps) spit in their faces. We are the Roman Empire all over again, we've allowed ourselves to become corrupted by bureaucrats.

EDIT 2- THUMBS UP DANI, A TRUE AMERICAN!!!!! If BW is referring to me in his post, I've never in my life read any article in Enquirer. I'm SO SICK of these D*mn idiots in political parties f*cking this country up!!! Do you know what our Founding Fathers thought about political parties? They HATED the idea of them!! We can't even listen to logical arguments proposed by our FELLOW Americans if it is proposed by a member in a different political party. REVOLUTION..."UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!!!"

EDIT 3- I've been thinking...we don't even have an actual boarder right now. I mean, the southern "boarder" is completely open in the majority of places because SO many politicians object to the fence being built.

• Dani

Conspiracy theories have been around and have plausible deniability and acceptability. I believe in America we might go astray but we are still a government of the people by the people and for the people. I oppose amnesty not because I am against immigrants but because members of my family had to wait teen years to immigrate to this country. To allow someone who broke our laws to get here carte blanc would be a slap in the face of those who went through and are going through the legal process.

It's called the North American Union. Combining The United States, Canada and mexico into a European Union thing.

• TBD

So a right-wing blog posing as a news site posts a story 3 years ago, and Lou Dobbs gives it a mention once, and we are supposed to take it seriously?

I have heard so many conspiracies involving the council of foreign relations, I tire of them.

Sounds like some new world order thing to make north American one. My guess is that conservative economics is behind it. Those people are coming here because Americans hire them, I say jail the employers.

So now I gotta learn Spanish AND French? You gotta be kidding me! Seriously, that rumor's been going around for a while. I do believe Snopes.com debunked it.