Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Would you rather die laughing or die sleeping???

Cos everyboby says they want to die in their sleep. Why not laugh yourself to death??

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dying in your sleep is easy because you're not awake to go through the process. To die laughing might be kind of fun :o). Sometimes I laugh so hard I can't breathe and that's not so bad. To die laughing might just be a good way to go.

• 1 decade ago

If you die laughing, that whatever you're enjoying ends abruptly. Doesn't sounds fun now, does it?

If you're laughing, might as well keep on laughing. Why wanna die? Not everyone get to laugh that much every day

Live your life, and die in your sleep, that way you won't miss anything

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sleeping

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was going to choose die sleeping but I think I would rather die laughing. At least I would know that I died happy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would rather die laughing at a funny dream either in my sleep or the next morning.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Which ever but 2 die laughing would b kinda funny

:]

• 1 decade ago

I would rather die sleeping simply because if someone had just said something funny and I died, they would feel guilt for a long time and that wouldn't be right. Just let me die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

• 1 decade ago

Die laughing...

• 1 decade ago

sorry but i personally rather die in my sleep, b/c if you were to die laughing most likely be around other people and i wouldn't want to put my friends and family through that.........

• 1 decade ago

Laughing. Like Vezzini in the 'Prince's Bride'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.