Would you rather die laughing or die sleeping???

Cos everyboby says they want to die in their sleep. Why not laugh yourself to death??

Favorite Answer

Dying in your sleep is easy because you're not awake to go through the process. To die laughing might be kind of fun :o). Sometimes I laugh so hard I can't breathe and that's not so bad. To die laughing might just be a good way to go.

If you die laughing, that whatever you're enjoying ends abruptly. Doesn't sounds fun now, does it?

If you're laughing, might as well keep on laughing. Why wanna die? Not everyone get to laugh that much every day

Live your life, and die in your sleep, that way you won't miss anything

Sleeping

I was going to choose die sleeping but I think I would rather die laughing. At least I would know that I died happy.

I would rather die laughing at a funny dream either in my sleep or the next morning.

Which ever but 2 die laughing would b kinda funny

:]

I would rather die sleeping simply because if someone had just said something funny and I died, they would feel guilt for a long time and that wouldn't be right. Just let me die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Die laughing...

sorry but i personally rather die in my sleep, b/c if you were to die laughing most likely be around other people and i wouldn't want to put my friends and family through that.........

Laughing. Like Vezzini in the 'Prince's Bride'.