I just started getting these pop-ups and i need to know how to get rid of them!!!?

I just started getting these pop-ups in the past few days and i cant get rid of em. They all have "CiD" before whatever web address on the top bar of the pop-up. I've ran my anti-virus numerous times and i've ran my spyware scan numerous times but they wont go away! and my pop-up blocker stays... show more I just started getting these pop-ups in the past few days and i cant get rid of em. They all have "CiD" before whatever web address on the top bar of the pop-up. I've ran my anti-virus numerous times and i've ran my spyware scan numerous times but they wont go away! and my pop-up blocker stays on. ive had this computer for only a few months but this hs never happened before. is there anything i can do besides reformat? how can i figure out what program this is thats in my comp to turn it off?!?!?!?