Would i be a bad friend if i said yes?

ok i met this guy and like him alot and we dated at the end of jan. for like 2 weeks then we broke up cause he cheated. and then he got involved with mi homegirl and she hela likes him to but she always does this with every guy i like or go out withnnow he doesnt like her and wants to go back out with me and i want... show more ok i met this guy and like him alot and we dated at the end of jan. for like 2 weeks then we broke up cause he cheated. and then he got involved with mi homegirl and she hela likes him to but she always does this with every guy i like or go out withnnow he doesnt like her and wants to go back out with me and i want to but i didnt tell her yet cause i didnt no for sure and she got mad and said he still with the girl he cheated on me with. and i dont know if i should get with him cause i dont no if it true cause she says stuff like this when she mad. some say i should cause i sacraficed alot for all my friends happiness expcially hers and i deserve to be happy and others say i shouldnt cause she would get mad and possibly ruin are friend ship but im not sure if it worth saving. so can you help me here!???
4 answers 4