Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Im so happy! There are alot of things going on in the WWE right now, what do you think?!?

Dont you think WWE is improving?

- JBL vs HHH tonight for the first time ever

- Chris Jericho & Batista turned heel

- Will Regal turned face

- Backlash coming soon

- Umaga is turning face

- 3-hour raw next week

- WWE draft next week

- New king of the ring

- Mickie is new women's champ

- Batista vs Undertaker legendary match next week on smackdown

- Big show returned and is now in a storyline

- World tag team championship starting to seem alot imprtant now and ctaully taken seriously!

- Matt Hardy came back

- CM Punk is being taken seriously and is a future main-eventer really soon!

- Natalya Hart debuted

- Smackdown vs raw is now competing with the new tna game so good news!

Did I forget something?!

What do you think about this, maybe WWE is trying to improve after all and be more exciting?

What do you think of each thing or some that I listed?

Update:

Pampersguy get off the negative attitude and be a man and stop complaining like a litttle girl

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You've pretty much covered everything there ! I'm really happy about Y2J turning heel as i've been telling friends, it's the only way he's going to make any progress in WWE since his disappointing return.Babyface Y2J doesn't really work for me.

Umaga turning face is a nice twist and a good way to develop the Samoan bulldozer's push and capitalize on his good showing in the Elimination chamber and at WM24.I think this could be the start of a big push for Umaga,along the lines of Big Show after the Invasion angle.

Mickie James becoming new Women's champ is long overdue and the perfect reward for being left off Raw for seven weeks and Maria getting all the focus after Playboy.She's far too talented and charismatic to be left to the one side and forgot as a main event Diva.

It would be nice to think that maybe the likes of Reid Flair, Ted DiBiase Jr and Amy Hennig might get the call-up to the main roster and really make WWE exciting again.

• 4 years ago

The last month or 2 has been the best WWE I've watched in a long, long time. People are always going to complain about something. People always want a different champion, a different match type, a different storyline etc... I don't get it, why complain and watch, when there's so many other promotions these whining idiots could watch? You have TNA, ROH, Japanese wrestling etc...People should watch those if WWE doesn't satisfy them. WQ: Nothing. They've already switched stars over to different brands, put new champions in place, brought in new talent like Evan Bourne, put on some good feuds like Y2J and HBK...what more could they do? People need to get a grip or get another promotion to watch.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes it's trying to improve. WWE is always 'trying' to improve, it just rarely succeeds.

JBL vs. HHH is fine, but JBL is still too slow now.

As long as Jericho is winning championships (and I mean world championships) and Batista is not

Regal is a face in his own country yeah; in the US it depends on his mood

Backlack is a monthly pay-per-view, it doesn't mean WWE is improving as they have pay-per-views every month

Umaga is not a face, and he doesn't work as one

Ok

I don't think so

I'm excited about King of the King

Couldn't care less about women's titles

if Undertaker crushes him

Big Show back is good

don't care about tag teams as there are few who are decent

Matt is good, Jeff is not

CM Punk is not a mai-eventer

Don't care

There are always a lot of things going on in WWE. You must be a new viewer if you think this is in any way unique.

• 1 decade ago

I agree that there's a lot going on right now and the show is slowly improving. I don't think Jericho and Batista are fully heels yet though. It's just that they're going against HBK, who a lot of people are behind right now because of the whole Flair retirement storyline.

I am definitely happy about the 3-hour show next week though. I love it when I get an extra hour of wrestling!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would say Regal turning Face and Umaga turning Face are negative moves for the WWE. William Regal's character, I believe, is just nails-on when it comes to being a Heel and Umaga is a pretty good monster to be a Heel. However, I agree with everything else and I do believe the WWE is on the upturn.

• 1 decade ago

yes

I don't think they are heel yet because only HBK has more fans than those 2 combined

its in england he is face there not in U.S

always a good thing

won't last

good thing

hope so

always a treat

good

great rivalry then and good now

Yes love Show

agreed

yes great debut

neidhart you mean but good

yes GREAT NEWS

It is getting better hopefully it lasts

• i do think it is improving. One small fact that has to be changed to get WWE even better is for Teddy Long to be General manager of Smackdown again!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Best things-

-Jericho as heel. SWEET.

-WWE draft. (I didn't even know about this. I'm dumb.)

-KING OF THE RING! YAY!

-Tag teams making a comeback. Go Londrick!

-CM Punk getting to main events! =)!!!!!! YESSSSS! FINALLY!

-NATTIE NEIDHART FINALLY ON A MAIN ROSTER. BEST THING ON THE LIST BY FAR!

WWE is getting a little better. They should bring up some more of their developmental talent!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, i agree. The WWE is slowly improving. (i think so anyway) I always thought they would at some point improve.

• I agree with everything you are saying, but there is no draft next week.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.