Im so happy! There are alot of things going on in the WWE right now, what do you think?!?
- JBL vs HHH tonight for the first time ever
- Chris Jericho & Batista turned heel
- Will Regal turned face
- Backlash coming soon
- Umaga is turning face
- 3-hour raw next week
- WWE draft next week
- New king of the ring
- Mickie is new women's champ
- Batista vs Undertaker legendary match next week on smackdown
- Big show returned and is now in a storyline
- World tag team championship starting to seem alot imprtant now and ctaully taken seriously!
- Matt Hardy came back
- CM Punk is being taken seriously and is a future main-eventer really soon!
- Natalya Hart debuted
- Smackdown vs raw is now competing with the new tna game so good news!
Did I forget something?!
What do you think about this, maybe WWE is trying to improve after all and be more exciting?
What do you think of each thing or some that I listed?