Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Rainbow Sandals question?

Hey i've wanted to buy the leather rainbow sandals, I'm a guy with size 12 feet, but I cant fit in them. The length is perfect, it's just that my feet don't fit in the foot strap. I ended up buying the rubber rainbows last year because they fit fine. Is this how they are supposed to be and they just stretch? I tried many of the same size and they were all the same.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

i have a pair of rainbows of my own.

i have wide feet and when i put tje sandals on the length was great but the straps were a little tight. but now im happy with them because over time theyve stretched. i think those sandals are supposed to be like that cuz i think there designed to form into your feet.

goodluck:)

the leather ones streach out alot once you wear them for a while, they are also quite a bit better looking

they also have a wide version on their website

Yeah my brother got the same pair and it did the same thing:)

Hope i helped

<3Melissa

Source(s): Me dummy:P
  • Tay™

dont get them then i would prefer some different ones but if its not noticable definitly get dem