15 year old with back pain.?

Hey, this may seem weird, but I'm 15 years old, I don't play sports, and sadly im pretty lazy, so I don't do much physical activity. About two weeks ago, my lower back started hurting really badly. Over time the pain got worse and worse, its in two places right below the middle of my back on the left... show more Hey, this may seem weird, but I'm 15 years old, I don't play sports, and sadly im pretty lazy, so I don't do much physical activity. About two weeks ago, my lower back started hurting really badly. Over time the pain got worse and worse, its in two places right below the middle of my back on the left side, is where it hurts the most, and it hurts on the opposite side also. My uncle is a Chiropractor, and he put the electric muscle stims on my back and poped it, and ive even gotten a massage, and that only seems to help a little. I tried taking tons of advil,alieve,tylenol,and doans. We just went to Mexico, and we picked up some Mexican Soma, and it relieves all the pain, but it doesn't solve the problem. Does anybody know what to do? PLEASE! anything will help.
I appreciate it.
Update: Oh, and if your going to tell me to not be a baby, then just don't comment, your not contributing anything.
Also i should have made it clear, I'm not overweight. I'm 6'0 and 125lbs.