Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Is Israel an election issue in the USA?

Israel receive more than 20 billions $ each year from American taxpayers without their consent: 3.7B$ from the Congress Foreign Aid Program, 10B$ Free Loans Guarantee, and 6 to 10 B$ from USA Tax System Loophole as Charity money deducted from American JEWS Taxs to be sent to Israeli illegal Settlements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91

Youtube thumbnail

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Whatever Israel does in the occupied territories, U.S. tax payers pay for. Which means if they go to war with Syria and Iran, then we pay for that because Israel doesn't manufacture their own arsenal, we do. But if we cut them off, then we'll have enough money to fix some of the major problems that is happening right now in America.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is an hidden issue for both political parties. Both Bush and Clinton tried to force Israel to sing a peace treaty with PLO and Bush made the creation of Palestinian state part of international law at UN. As a Jew I think Obama will force the Palestinian to recognize the right of Israel to exist by real peace negotiations. McCain will use Israel for more wars which both the Americans and the Israelis are sick of.

• 1 decade ago

Hello, Israel is across an ocean and a few pieces of land away. There is no special tax loophole for Jews contributing to Israel, and there is no such thing as a free loan guarantee.

• Tim
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think Israel may be an issue, particularly in areas that have a very high Jewish population. How much is yet to be seen. McCain is a very strong supporter of Israel. Not sure how strongly Clinton or Obama will come out for them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It certainly will be an issue when all the large Jewish voting block in Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and California don't vote for Obama and keep him from stopping McCain from winning the White House.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

posting 'you tube' is nonsense..

there is no reality of truth there

Post the news media radio or TV

Post from the GAO or other government office

and include Mexico.

Just remember the LOTTO system collects millions to hundreds of millions weekly

America squanders MONEY but our aid has rewards..

First stop your legislators,, state and feds,,, from their pork bills..

If a project need funding DO it on it's merits

Palestine still shoots rockets into Israel

let a few mortars land in your apartment or home..

and would you ask me for help ???

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For many republicans a.k.a zionists it is the most important issue.I think Jews should pay for the Jewish state instead of normal Americans. Jews have tons and tons of money, why should I have to pay so a bunch of Jews can go pretend they are some kind of holy pilgrims and murder Palestinian babies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

US-Israeli relations are too complicated for people in general to vote on as a yes or a no.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes I think its an important issue to discuss because among other things it's a great way to figure out who is and who is not likely to be an antisemite and / or sympathiser to enemies of the US and then voters can factor those things in when they make their decisions about who can represent the United States without looking like Neville Chamberlain

PS an antisemite is someone who hates Jews

• 1 decade ago

Personally, I'm jealous because they have a decent free education and healthcare system.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.