Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

why is it more disgusting to eat a whole cake, compared to eating a whole pizza?

This was actually from comedian Jim Gaffigan, but hes right

if someone eats a large pizza, the usual response is "wow you were really hungry"

if someone eats a whole cake, the usual response is "you got problems!"

Goldie...no one needs a whole pizza lol

im not defender of either since I dont eat either(i run marathons)

but I noticed the majority keep bringing up icing, all that cheese on a pizza is a faster way to heartattackville.......

Favorite Answer

I think it's cause cake is heavy on sugar and calories and fat, whereas pizza's just fat and calories. (but could be healthy if you have veggies).

Also, you can eat pizza all the time, but cake is usually for special occasions and if you're depressed (ice cream for sure).

And i also think it's cause pizza slices are thin, and flat, whereas a cake is this big monstrosity, layered with icing, (and chocolate).

But thank you. now i'm craving chocolate cake....

Lacey

I would think a whole cake. Just because cake is most of the times so sugary and the sterotype of an obese person always sneaks into a persons head - and that's looking at a person eating candy or cake or icecream - But eating a whole pizza is still pretty gross.

A pizza has more health benifits than a cake! Plus the height of a cake is WAY bigger than the pizza! Also cake has more fat and unhealthy things because of the iceing. Hope this helps! ;-) Great Question!

Cake has alot more calories and is full of sugar. Pizza on the other hand isn't. I hate cake, I'd rather much eat a whole pizza ;]

no one usually eats an entire cake and if you hear they have we usually have this picture in our head of them not cutting it up and just stuffing it in their mouth. Pizzas are usually cut up so no-one bothers to look at people eating one at a time even tho if they ate the whole pizza the toppings etc. might exceed the calories of a cake.

cake is viewed as "unhealthier" because its a sweet, even though eating a huge pizza isn't great for you either. plus you get messier eating it, with all the frosting and stuff. ever seen the movie version of roal dahl's Matilda? do u remember the scene when Bruce has to eat the whole chocolate cake? it wouldn't be as gross if it were a pizza.

while both are chock full of fat and calories, at least the pizza provides nutrition. It represents all the major food groups, if not the best representation, still its there.

Cake on the other hand is nothing but empty calories.

• Maybe cuz the cake is so rich and loaded with sugar.Makes you think could anyone really eat a whole cake?!

I would say that a cake has more sugar and calories in it that a pizza does. I guess it depends on the pizza.

You buy a pizza and it is like a real meal..Not so with a cake..You cant buy your cake and eat it too