I am going to a Christian camp-out for 3 nights and 4 days, I don't have a tent, what else should I buy?

My church is doing a little camping festival with music, food and games. Also a campfire will be lit every night. Me and 2 other girls will be sharing a tent but none of us have one so we thought we'd go together and pick one out. We don't know what we're looking for or what sizes to buy. Can any of... show more My church is doing a little camping festival with music, food and games. Also a campfire will be lit every night.

Me and 2 other girls will be sharing a tent but none of us have one so we thought we'd go together and pick one out. We don't know what we're looking for or what sizes to buy. Can any of you help?

Also, what else should we get for 3 nights and 4 days in a tent if we will be listening to a band play and playing games outside?