How hard is it for you to start dating again after a divorce?

I have been going thru a lot of emotional and mental abuse for the last 7 months. In the beginning i was completely devistated and thought i was heading for deep depression. Then after a while i just got sick of it... that and i found out about her and a couple of other guys. That put the nail in the coffin right... show more I have been going thru a lot of emotional and mental abuse for the last 7 months. In the beginning i was completely devistated and thought i was heading for deep depression. Then after a while i just got sick of it... that and i found out about her and a couple of other guys. That put the nail in the coffin right then and there. Anyway, now i would like to get out and dating again, but feel somewhat scared. First, i dont feel as if im good enough right now for anyone. Secondly, i have to start the whole process over after 7 years with the same girl, that is a bit unsettling. I also never really had any gf beside my wife, so i am clueless on how to have a successful date. Furthermore, i feel as if im ready to go out dating again, but i dont know how i would actually feel if i did set up a date. There are a lot of other mixed feelings as well. Scared of getting hurt again, caring again, trusting again. So im wondering others feelings and conerns as well, how you deal with these things
Update: I dont want to sit around, have life pass me by, and miss out on something good, but i just am uncertain