My baby's name?

So I have new name for my baby girl comig in june.........

Charlotte Elizabeth Rose Martin.... What do you guys think?

The reason why she will have two middle names is because Elizabeth is my grandmothers name and Rose is my husbands grandmothers name........

Also I have two middle names Nicole Courtney... So yeah

Favorite Answer

Charlotte Elizabeth Martin is very pretty. Im not to interested in 2 middle names, but u have ur reasons......its pretty regardless.

I love Charlotte and the other names, but I am not fond of 2 middle names.

I would personally just go with one middle name and they are both very pretty, but together it is just too long and doesn't roll off the tongue easily. I do like it ok tho.

Beautiful and Classy! Good job picking a great name! Congrats and Good Luck! ;)

i have never liked Charlotte sorry, and everyone will call her Charlie and thats the most horrible name for a girl. sorry just my opinion.

i like Rose though

Beautiful! I love that you kept all the traditional spellings too! (nothing worse than a pretty name that has a wacky spelling to it!!)

It's a beautiful name, congrats and good luck!

lovely . with that last name anything fits. i had some for that. is she going to be Charlie if she is even nicer if not still lovely :)

good luck and congrats :)

thats a beautiful name.

Alyx or Zoe.